Worshipping? :P

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Kramy

Worshipping? :P

Postby Kramy » 14 Aug 2005, 22:03

So, how many of you have actually been worshipped? I'm just wondering, since recently someone started worshipping me for playing a game. Then I came here and thought about what Graham and Paul have done, and their continuing effort...and I'm certain someone must have worshipped them at some point(if not a lot of people), since it's not a game(although fun), and really is impressive.

So, anyone got worshippers following them around? Got any funny storries? :D
-Kramy
The R

Postby The R » 14 Aug 2005, 22:11

I was once worshipped in Mr. Kings Engineering class for a short time for doing a disturbing stunt. I put my hand palm down on the desk, and stood up so my arm was competley vertical; and then with my other hand I rotated my hand 360 degrees around, and then let it go, making it spin around snapping back to it's original position.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » 14 Aug 2005, 23:00

Once I saw Graham waiting for the bus. It was kind of surreal, but meh. It's hard for me to worship people I hardly know. xD; It was more like, "That's the kid in the LRR videos, guys," And my friend's being all, "Wut's LRR?" and me slamming my face hard into my palm in utter frustration with them.

They all know about Andrew though. Half of them worship him. I think they memorized his locker number and various things like that back when he still went to our school. It was pretty bad. I felt so sorry for him.

Idolization be tedious. :roll:
DP

Postby DP » 14 Aug 2005, 23:20

I googled my name once and one of the top ten sites that showed up had the header "(my name) is GOD!!!"

That's the closest I've come though.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 14 Aug 2005, 23:40

Knowing your name, I checked that, and while I couldn't find the page you mention, I find that you share your name with an actor as well.

Yours was in Flash Gordon, mine was in the Pink Panther series.

-G
headbomb

Postby headbomb » 15 Aug 2005, 07:59

"Yours was in Flash Gordon, mine was in the Pink Panther series. "

I remarked that the other day when doing the Pink Panther marathon. I was like "Graham Stark... hahaha funny. I'll mention it" but then I forgot.

And worshipped? Mm... I think this one creepy guys worships me far too much for his sake. I barely know him and he's always like "OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT GAETAN SAID THE OTHER DAY IT WAS SO FUNNY ETCcc"

Thing is I only saw the guy 10 times during a whole year so he kinda repeats himself. One of my friends think he has a crush on me...

*shudders*
Gaëtan Landry
Université de Moncton
DP

Postby DP » 15 Aug 2005, 09:41

It was several years ago that I found it, it may be gone now.
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 15 Aug 2005, 16:01

several girls followed me around for a few months when i was in high school. this sounds a lot better than in actually was. also, i suppose, you could count on of my ex'es in a weird sense. and a few other ones that i cannot mention for fear of being heard by virgin ears!
Dana

Postby Dana » 16 Aug 2005, 13:35

There was once this fucker who yelled "YES! There is a WOMAN in this class" when I walked into one of my 300-level computer science classes...being the only girl in a class of dirty comp sci boys can be really creepy.
Last edited by Dana on 19 Aug 2005, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.
"I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave."

"Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline.

"Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back."
The Hitman

Postby The Hitman » 17 Aug 2005, 15:35

Long ago, when I was a young man, and far more adventurous than my current disposition finds me, I would take many a constitutional throughout the small islands of the south pacific. On one such a visit, I encountered a group of primitive island-dwellers. Due to my superior stature, as well as the exquisite and sophisticated shape of my handlebar mustache, they began to treat me as if I was some kind of emissary from their tribal deities, a war-like and powerful lot who inspired fear in these diminutive and ostensibly peaceful natives.

I was given a warm reception, including a display of ritual dance, a banquet in my honor, and many offerings of their native art -- small shrubs carved in to the likenesses of the stars of daytime television (one of the many astounding cultural synchronicities observed during my travels). My tired joints were rubbed with a soothing liniment while their high priest anointed my brow with a fragrant balm and presented me with a ritual mix tape (mostly old Run-DMC with some Dokken thrown in for variety). Though I longed to stay among these peaceful people and participate in their annual games (a peculiar mix of foosball and baccrat), I feared for the state of my vast financial empire when it was left to the state of my advisors, however sycophantic they may appear in my presence, for such an extended duration.

So it was that with a heavy heart and a grand collection of world-class shrub art, I returned to the greed and despotism of the western world.
"Just another Sunday paddleboat ride on a man-made lake with another lady stranger; if I remain lost and die on a cross, at least i wasn't born in a manger."
Kramy

Postby Kramy » 17 Aug 2005, 18:59

Truly fascinating Hitman...I think your tale of worshippers takes the cake. Was your financial empire intact when you returned?

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm going on holidays for about a week. If I don't respond...well, hard to respond with no computer.
-Kramy
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 17 Aug 2005, 20:01

i would never leave anywhere where foosball was a normal activity

vixenblade

Postby vixenblade » 19 Aug 2005, 07:20

Dana wrote:There was once this fucer who yelled "YES! There is a WOMAN in this class" when I walked into one of my 300-level computer science classes...being the only girl in a class of dirty comp sci boys can be really creepy.

Oh, Dana... I completely sympathize. X_x; The same thing happened to me. Unfortunately, I couldn't stand it, so I dropped the class and picked it up in a different term where there was one other girl. =P
[insert witty coment here]
Dana

Postby Dana » 19 Aug 2005, 11:48

The REALLY annoying bit was when another girl walked in a couple of minutes later, and that bastard who yelled at me didn't say anything at all >_<

I have had other classes where I was the only girl, and never had to deal with that...Robotics, for example, was a ton of fun...
"I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave."

"Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline.

"Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back."
headbomb

Postby headbomb » 20 Aug 2005, 05:45

"I have had other classes where I was the only girl, and never had to deal with that...Robotics, for example, was a ton of fun..."

It's not because nobody said a thing that nobody though nothing.
Gaëtan Landry

Université de Moncton

Return to “General Discussion”