Altered Numbers

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Re: Altered Numbers

Postby Evil Jim » 15 Feb 2010, 01:16

Victor Borge did this 30 years ago with great success in Inflationary Language. But some of the suggestions in this thread are quite funny too.
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Merrymaker_Mortalis
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 24 Feb 2010, 19:47

2Fast, 1 is Furious. Sorry that made me cringe typing it. Could be a fast-paced, face-palm movie about a rather annoyed traffic officer (I suppose due to the title ought to speak in a very proper upper-class manner) who doesn't like people breaking the speed limit in his neibourhood.

Hugh 2: Wasp Swarm. Terror strikes Normalville as picnic areas are ruined by an adnormally large populous of wasps for that year. There is only one man who can control the population for a healthy and sustainable ecosystem! Hugh! (an almost unrelated pun of Ben 10: Alien Swarm)

*addition* Avatar-1D. The film with alot of hype recently filmed in the glorious one-dimention. Look at the world of Pandora on your screen in beautiful and cinematic lines of infinately tiny width.

Alternatively, Avatar-7D. This film looks so epic that it cannot be observed in our own current dimention of vision. Filmed in cutting edge 7D.
ThrashJazzAssassin
First Video: The Lich King's New Wrath

Postby ThrashJazzAssassin » 15 Apr 2010, 14:04

Evil Jim wrote:Victor Borge did this 30 years ago with great success in Inflationary Language. But some of the suggestions in this thread are quite funny too.

Man, I haven't seen this for years! You rock, Evil Jim!

Return to “Video Suggestions”