Trailer for a Horror Film - "Aim Bot"

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
Merrymaker_Mortalis
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist

Trailer for a Horror Film - "Aim Bot"

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 18 Aug 2010, 04:18

I don't have a clear structure of how this video should go, but I hope if I type enough words people might get the idea I'm going for.

Voice Over (VO): IN A QUIET AMERICAN TOWN

<shot of an empty street>

VO: EVIL STALKS ITS STREET

<close up of someone's face with them looking normal and then suddenly their eyes and mouth open and they start to fall down>

VO: IT IS NOT OF THIS WORLD. IT IS BEYOND THE STARS. IT CONSUMES ALL IN ITS PATH. WE ARE DOOMED.

<wide shot of several people by a wall which is taller than their heads. They all drop down 'dead' one after each other in quick succesion>

VO: IT IS A PARASITE. IT TAKE FULL CONTROL OF THE HOST'S ARMS

<shot of a man pruning a flowering bush. He cuts off a single flower. The owner of the bush comes up and ask how it's going. The gardener's arms suddenly jolts towerds the other person's head with the flower in hand. The other person is very flattered. The gardener looks somewhat bewildered (maybe even scared depending on the characters involved)>

VO: THE PARASITE DETECTS OTHER LIFE FORMS VIA TELEPATHY. IF A LIFEFORM COMES WITH IN 100 YARDS THE PARASITE FORCES THE HOST'S ARMS TO POINT TO THE LIFEFORM'S HEAD.

<shot of an infected shoving a dead fish in someone's face>

Character #1: Dude, why are you shoving a fish in my face?

<IT CAN SENSE LIFEFORMS THROUGH BARRIERS>

<Shot of an infected holding a paintbrush at arm's length at a wall>

Wife of infected: Thank you dear. I thought you would never offer to paint the wall you screwed up the first time.

VO: THE HOST'S MINDS DETERIATES OVER TIMES

<Infected looking down at a dead man who got poked in the head by stick to death>

Infected: lol nub!

VO: YOU CANNOT KILL IT.
VO: IF YOU INFECTED WERE TO MEET, BLOODLUST WOULD ENSURE.

<shot of two infected facing each other. One pointing with an umbrella. The other holding a hairdryer>

VO: THE AGE OF AIM BOT HAS ARRIVED.

<shot of an infected holding a gun pointing at the camera and laughing hysterically>

Basically, takes the piss out of Aim Botters. I realised when first drafting it that it would look very grim and depressing. So I hope I abused the comicside enough to make it still funny. Maybe I went over board. I would eagerly like to know your suggestions and thoughts. It also seems quite short. Is there room to flesh it out?
dfcrackhead
First Video: Desert Bus 2009

Re: Trailer for a Horror Film - "Aim Bot"

Postby dfcrackhead » 19 Aug 2010, 06:58

Wow, when it first started I was thinking something totally different, I was thinking it would be some dude who had learned how to hack real life and was going around killing people using an aim-bot or something. I don't know what to really say though, I don't want to say it isn't funny seeing as I just woke up and I'm not in a good mood anyway so I'm no judge of funny right now, but it's definitely interesting.
Metcarfre
First Video: Not Applicable

Postby Metcarfre » 19 Aug 2010, 08:18

I don't really think it's enough to support it's own sketch, and didn't seem really that funny. Perhaps you could expand it to other forms of game hacking and incorporate them all. Though, to be honest, the concept itself (game hacks as horror movie) doesn't really seem to work.
Merrymaker_Mortalis
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 19 Aug 2010, 09:33

crapshot? :<
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 21 Aug 2010, 23:22

So what exactly is an Aim Bot?
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 22 Aug 2010, 09:10

It's a program that you run at the same time as an FPS that causes your targeting reticule to automatically jump the the heads of any enemy players on your screen, allowing perfect headshots every time.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 23 Aug 2010, 15:39

Ah, thanks. AOL Instant Messenger Bot didn't make mush sense.. . Er, not that it makes any more sense to me now.
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 23 Aug 2010, 16:26

Another, simpler, way to put it is that an Aimbot is a program that allows dickbags to grow their e-peen and become an even bigger dickbag, at the expense of others.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.

Return to “Video Suggestions”