LoadingReadyLive Game suggestions

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
ShadowChorus
First Video: Friday Nights - Untap

LoadingReadyLive Game suggestions

Postby ShadowChorus » 27 Dec 2014, 22:01

Sorry if this thread's already been made and I've missed it. There's a -lot- of threads in this forum and I only skimmed looking for this thread. But generally this is a thread that I wanted to make to suggest games for the LRR crew to look at and perhaps try on stream. And to clarify, this is not a case of 'plz play gaem for us you comedy monkeys', this is 'I know this really sweet game that you might want to check out.' There is no request or demand for the crew to play these games, just a suggestion and recommendation.

My suggestion contribution is for all of the LRR crew that like Dark Souls; Lords of the Fallen. Lords of the Fallen is a really cool game that follows the same vein of gameplay as Dark Souls, but advances it in a different direction. It is single-player only, which might be a bonus to the crew, because I do remember that Alex at least is less than fond of pvp, especially Dark Souls' Spontaneous PvP. People that I respect have referred to it as 'Clunky Souls' because it feels heavier and clunkier, in a good way. The action feels meatier and more satisfying. It's a very beautiful game that I'd love to see the LRR crew that likes Dark souls try out. It's challenging, but not quite in the same way as Dark Souls. The way the game lays itself out and presents itself is immediately easier to jump into than Dark Souls, though that may be moot for the crew that would like playing this. It's also a suggestion for anyone who thinks they'd like dark souls if they could get past the barrier to entry. This game carries a lot of the same combat mechanics and fight style, but with a more accessible direction and more easily presentable story. In Dark Souls, the story is deep and thought-provoking, but you have to look very deep for it. the Lords of the Fallen story is significantly more readily explained, with journal entries and more talkative NPCs being two of the elements that spring to mind. All in all, a game I'd not only recommend to the crew, but also to anyone who is having trouble getting into Dark Souls, but think they'd like the gameplay style.
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Re: LoadingReadyLive Game suggestions

Postby AdmiralMemo » 28 Dec 2014, 00:25

There's no general thread, but we usually suggest games for each streamer in their own thread. :)
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

ShadowChorus
First Video: Friday Nights - Untap

Re: LoadingReadyLive Game suggestions

Postby ShadowChorus » 28 Dec 2014, 07:57

Yeah this thread was more for games for the crew to look at and decide whether they want to stream them on their own time. More like telling your friends about cool games they might like. Letting everybody know for the sake of spreading word, and then leaving it up to themselves to look at it or not.

Return to “Video Suggestions”