Crapshot idea/script: The Target

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
CaptainSpam
First Video: It's Very Simple

Crapshot idea/script: The Target

Postby CaptainSpam » 18 Feb 2020, 00:31

I know the forums aren't used much these days, but I still wanted to get this idea down somewhere. I also can't help but think it's been done before, but still...

EXT: A field somewhere

A SNIPER surveys the scene with binoculars

Through binoculars, the audience sees the TARGET; TARGET is anyone important-looking enough, and is isolated from other people who might see them

SNIPER nods; the shot is clear

SNIPER digs into backpack, begins removing parts to assemble long-range sniper rifle

SNIPER screws together two pieces of rifle barrel, then adds a stand for stability

SNIPER then... adds more and more extensions to the barrel, occasionally tossing in another stand as need be

(this continues until it's clear to the audience what's going on)

Cut to TARGET

After a beat, TARGET feels something bump into their back; it's the rifle barrel, still under construction

TARGET is surprised, looks at barrel, traces it back to where SNIPER is hiding, and silently pushes it out of the way with one finger

A pathetic-sounding "phut" is heard; it is followed, a few seconds later, by a sort of clanging noise down the length of the barrel, and a bullet is less "shot" out than "disgorged" out

TARGET is unimpressed

SNIPER (in distance): Damn.

- Honk

Return to “Video Suggestions”