iPhone

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
Doc1

iPhone

Postby Doc1 » 07 Jul 2007, 15:07

Camera is zoomed into one of you characters enjoying your new *iPhone* (or visually-equivalent mock-up of same made via inkjet). Character remarks something to the effect of *boy, I just love my new iPhone*, with earbuds installed and *head bopping* from side to side with the great *iTunes*.

Character suddenly looks from side to side, then slowly lifts up iPhone to look at about five 3/8 inch surgical tubing hoses running from the bottom of the iPhone.

Camera zooms out to reveal all the hoses securely fastened to the udder of a cow standing in a field (which the character's head has been edited onto).

Character says *Oh no! OH NOOOOMMOOOOOOOO!* while lifting head, his cry of horror morphed at the end into the loud cow's distressed moo.

iPhone logo is displayed, along with the caption "GET CONNECTED!"

(This would be a bit challenging, but you would probably be famous if you pulled this off. You guys are pretty good with video, so I bet you could do this. Might also save a few people from being suckered into Job's food chain, as a public service statement).
meisbored
First Video: Daylight Savings

Postby meisbored » 07 Jul 2007, 15:23

What... the... hell...???
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 07 Jul 2007, 16:02

meisbored wrote:What... the... hell...???
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 07 Jul 2007, 16:04

meisbored wrote:What... the... hell...that....is.....AWESOME

Fixed.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Elaro
First Video: Three PS3s

Postby Elaro » 07 Jul 2007, 19:27

meisbored wrote:What... the... hell...that....is.....TRULY FUCKERED UP

Re-fixed.

I mean, I like slogan twisting as much as the next guy, but that idea was not really funny. Plus the cow thing, more of a gratuitous negative commentary on Apple than anything.

Something better on the "Stay Connected" thing would be like Graham or Morgan walking around with a USB cable coming out of the back of their pants. Then someone asks them about it, they say something like "Oh, this is Steve Jobs' new service, the iButt. They install a thing into your rectum, and it is in continuous contact with iTunes' server. By bypassing the aural system entirely, it sends signals directly to my brain. You wouldn't believe the sound quality! My feces now comes out of this bag, though." Then you have the "stay connected" slogan.

Yeah, my idea is udder crap.
Lavos
Lavos
First Video: 1337

Postby Lavos » 07 Jul 2007, 19:31

tl;dr
i dont know what's happening anymore
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 07 Jul 2007, 20:03

Morgan wrote:
meisbored wrote:What... the... hell...???
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
G36K

Postby G36K » 07 Jul 2007, 20:34

That's just. . . that's just weird. Queer, really. That is not something I wanted to have stuck in my head! GAA! And yes:
What. . . The. . . Hell. . . ?!?!?

Return to “Video Suggestions”