A Dream

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
flareism

A Dream

Postby flareism » 10 Jul 2008, 09:51

This really isn't a suggestion. It's more like some awesome but cheesy dream I had this morning after waking up and 6 AM due to the dog, then trying to get to sleep again. I've never dreamed of the LRR people, before, but I guess you have to start somewhere... :?

I am bored out of my mind and the dream looked so awesome that I want to go the extra mile and illustrate it. We'll have these events start one at a time and be labeled in numerical order.

I know this may sound like a load of bull, but I'm not kidding. I had a dream about all of this. I'm gonna split each part of the dream into scenes to make better organization.

Scene 1

1. It started in a circular building with James in a nice black tuxedo. He was walking around the place nonchalantly as a bunch of silenced weaponry was being fired. He himself had a silenced pistol that he killed one or two people with if they got in his way. The floor that he was on looked like an information center, computers everywhere.
  2. He reached a short staircase and went down to the lower end of the circular floor he was on and shot two employees (Kate and Brad) who hit the fire alarm in hopes of bringing help.

The scene skips to the roof of this building which is actually square, but the inside is circular (wierd). Graham and Matt, who could be anything from janitors to employees to superheros (I never really knew, despite it being my dream), discovered that the elevators weren't working. They took some sort of emergency drop platform that was 4 x 4 down the elevator shaft. Halfway down, Graham twisted off the platform and Matrix'd his way ten stories down, Matt following. They landed atop the elevator and then opened it up.

At this point, they exit and see James had just killed the two employees. James sees them and runs in fear (because... he knows them? I dunno), despite the fact that he has a gun and they don't. They chased him, Graham directly following while Matt ran the opposite way around the building to cut him off.
  3. James calls his superior, Paul, over the radio and says "it's them", before running into Matt. James dodged Matt's jumping attack and ran up another pair of stairs onto the main floor where he originally came in through the only working elevator left (all according to Paul's plan).
  4. James escapes out elevator "B" (as shown in the diagram).
  5. Graham and Matt are too late to get to the elevator in time and look to each other before touching their ear pieces. Kathleen, who is apparently their intel agent, starts telling them over their radios that the place has gone to hell and that they'll either need to wait for the elevator or rappel out the building's windows.

Got Flare?
flareism

Postby flareism » 10 Jul 2008, 10:18

Scene 2

1. James exits the elevator on the first floor, where Bill is waiting for him. Bill asks him, "Do you have it?" and James shows a flash drive. "Yes, let's go."

They ran outside and jumped into a truck.
  2. Graham and Matt are too late to catch James and see the truck. From the fifth story, they launch themselves off the glass, shattering it and using the force of the impact to fly off the side. Matt lands in the back of the truck while Graham misses and immediately runs back for what I'd assume is his own car in the parking garage.
    1. Matt is fighting Bill who crawled out into the back of the truck to fight him.
    2. Graham has run into Jer back in the parking garage. Jer is in league with Paul and begins to fight Graham.
    1. Bill is sniped by Morgan, who had been waiting atop the same roof Graham and Matt started at.
    2. Jer is joined by Andrew and they begin kicking Graham's ass.
    1. Matt attempts to take advantage of James while he is driving, but is thrown out of the truck when it was swerved around a bend.
    2. Graham is losing badly to Jer and Andrew, and decides to run, escaping in his car just in time. Jer and Andrew hijack another vehicle and begin chase.
  3. Graham picks up Matt during the high speed chase and Matt reveals that he placed a tracker on James' truck.
  4. Kathleen, in a helicopter, guides them over the radio while tracking the signal by satellite, and also runs to pick up Morgan from the rooftop.

Scene 3

Graham and Matt find the truck at the end of the trail left behind by the tracker and find an abandoned fort outside the city that they were apparently in beforehand.

This is where everything gets fuzzy and I woke up a bit later... I know everyone arrived eventually, but as for details, this is where it all stops.

I dunno. Maybe you can draw some ideas off of this :P
Last edited by flareism on 11 Jul 2008, 07:01, edited 3 times in total.
Got Flare?
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 10 Jul 2008, 11:51

Good for an action piece, but needs more "funny".
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Unclever title

Postby Unclever title » 10 Jul 2008, 11:54

I think, though it seems as though it might be quite difficult to film, there is a unique opportunity here. Using this dream as a base you guys could make a suspenseful actiony type film, with the plot completely unexplained.

You might have a plot, you might not. Regardless the plot is lost in the action and "special effects" and though the viewer might well be fully entertained the viewer will never at any point in the video understand why any of this is happening.

Part of this can be done with unnecessary plot twists, sudden side changing and no introductions of characters, and maybe one guy has like seven names.
My train of thought is more like a roller coaster that has loop de loops and no safety bars.
I don't know if I'm tall enough to ride.
flareism

Postby flareism » 10 Jul 2008, 12:24

Scene 2 is up.

I have to type it up while I can still remember most of the details, and yes allot of this dream had plot holes and inconsistencies. Unfortunately, if I fixed the story, it'd no longer be my dream.
Got Flare?
Unclever title

Postby Unclever title » 10 Jul 2008, 12:36

flareism wrote:I have to type it up while I can still remember most of the details, and yes allot of this dream had plot holes and inconsistencies. Unfortunately, if I fixed the story, it'd no longer be my dream.

In my opinion this would be far funnier if all plot holes and inconsistencies are left in. Is there a third scene? Cause this needs a climactic conclusion.
My train of thought is more like a roller coaster that has loop de loops and no safety bars.

I don't know if I'm tall enough to ride.
flareism

Postby flareism » 10 Jul 2008, 12:39

I can't create Scene Three without making up most all of it.

Unfortunately :( Unless someone wants me to do that, anyway :P

A plot hole is like, why can they drop 20 stories on foot down an elevator shaft, but they need to rappel if they go outside?
Got Flare?
tak197
Feito Com Fruta

Postby tak197 » 10 Jul 2008, 13:13

Moral of the story: don't eat olives before bed.
flareism

Postby flareism » 10 Jul 2008, 13:18

Actually, I had skittles and cream soda.

Gotta run, so I won't be around to answer anything till tommorow.
Got Flare?
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 10 Jul 2008, 18:25

Wait. You dream about LRR?
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!

Postby Master Gunner » 10 Jul 2008, 19:40

Who doesn't?
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 10 Jul 2008, 19:59

You don't dream about LRR? ^-^
Graham wrote:It was less "filler" and more "I'm Morgan! I want to show off my hat! I have sex with dead horses!"
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 10 Jul 2008, 20:00

Honestly, when I read this, I could see this being a short action based story arc. Maybe something to occur as a bonus video, along side the more typical 'funny' videos.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Frozengale

Postby Frozengale » 26 Jul 2008, 23:18

Cake wrote:Wait. You dream about LRR?

I actually had a dream where they came in last night. They were like random cameo appearance, and they were all jerks to me. Bill told me to screw off, Paul tackled me and Graham stole my favorite hoodie :?
If I ever come up with something witty or interesting I'm not going to display it in plain sight for you buffoons to steal away.
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 27 Jul 2008, 09:23

Ridiculous Spy Film Style Action Scene? Very yes.

Plot Behind Scene? Season 5 Finale!

~Alja~

Return to “Video Suggestions”