Skeletor's Dick

Talk about the latest LRR video or discuss your past favorites.
WTFDude445

Postby WTFDude445 » 08 Aug 2008, 13:44

watch it grow. [3 Weeks Later] WE NEED CHUCK NORRIS' CONDOM!!!
meh.
Graham wrote:RUUUEEEEE!!!!!
Matt
LRR Crew

Postby Matt » 08 Aug 2008, 14:00

chuck norris doesn't need a condom. The sheer force of his dick instantly kills any woman he has sex with.

-m

I am not angry at you.
Cybren

Postby Cybren » 08 Aug 2008, 14:04

I'd like to note there is a serious jump cut when Pat actually sees skeletors dick. His arms are the wall as Morgan comes out of the bathroom and drops his towel, and then when it goes to a closeup they're at his side. This is the worst video you have ever done and should be ashamed of yourselves. I expect some level of professionalism when I pay top dollar for these videos.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 08 Aug 2008, 14:17

Cybren wrote:I'd like to note there is a serious jump cut when Pat actually sees skeletors dick. His arms are the wall as Morgan comes out of the bathroom and drops his towel, and then when it goes to a closeup they're at his side. This is the worst video you have ever done and should be ashamed of yourselves. I expect some level of professionalism when I pay top dollar for these videos.

Hahaha, thank you for that. That gave me a really good chuckle.
Yeah, there wasn't any way around that cut, unfortunately.
Geoff
First Video: Probably the first one.

Postby Geoff » 08 Aug 2008, 14:26

Lacerta wrote:I don't get the "Shredder" verse at all. Shredder, like, from Ninja Turtles? When did he have cameras? I'm so confused.

I think Pat is more knowledgable about this subject than I am. From what I remember, Shredder seemed to have cameras EVERYWHERE in the old cartoon show. He always knew what everyone was up to.
"Hahahaha...you think this is the real Quaid?...........IT IS!"

http://www.myspace.com/geoffhowe
Cybren

Postby Cybren » 08 Aug 2008, 14:30

I took a film class last semester, the professor was all about continuity editing. The most memorable event that happened was when he left the room while we were supposed to discuss our final projects with each other I mentioned how my treatment turned out to be an episode of Doug, and the class proceeded to sing (or beatbox i guess, given the songs nature) the entire theme song
achesst

Postby achesst » 08 Aug 2008, 16:38

Geoff wrote:
Lacerta wrote:I don't get the "Shredder" verse at all. Shredder, like, from Ninja Turtles? When did he have cameras? I'm so confused.

I think Pat is more knowledgable about this subject than I am. From what I remember, Shredder seemed to have cameras EVERYWHERE in the old cartoon show. He always knew what everyone was up to.

Yes, Shredder always had cameras. Whenever Krang wanted to talk to him or something, BAM! Instant video communication. And have you seen the inside of that Technodrome? The walls are basically big TV screens, all set up to display Shredder's numerous cameras. They're probably even watching you right now....wherever you are.
Keith K
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Keith K » 08 Aug 2008, 17:01

For some reason, I think a lot of people need to go back a few weeks and watch A Sacred Duty again.
Knurdy

Postby Knurdy » 08 Aug 2008, 19:15

Personally, I appreciate everything about LRR and this video was no exception. Thanks, guys for bringing me several "lol"s per week. I don't know what it is about the part from 1:34-1:35 where Geoff sings "...find you". That one second just seems so very professional. Kind of reminds me of Dragonforce or Dio with the long hair. Both the song and video were exceptionally done. If this forum member may be so bold, Bag Fries should start profiting from their art right away.
LS

Postby LS » 08 Aug 2008, 19:25

lol, controversy.

(My only complaint is that this video should have been "Matt's Dick.")
Fancy Morgan: the Matt lover.
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 09 Aug 2008, 04:13

so true LS, so true.
BirdofPrey

Postby BirdofPrey » 09 Aug 2008, 05:12

*Is disturbed*
I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 09 Aug 2008, 13:48

A) LS, bad avatar! Bad!
B) I can't stop listening to this song.
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
LS

Postby LS » 09 Aug 2008, 23:19

I say, what possible quarrel could one have with such a finely crafted avatar as this?
Fancy Morgan: the Matt lover.
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 10 Aug 2008, 06:24

funny looking fellow, but he sports a fine moustache. i think i might bogart his style!

Jer
LRR Crew

Postby Jer » 10 Aug 2008, 06:33

Morgan wrote:funny looking fellow, but he sports a fine moustache. i think i might bogart his style!

Beyond the moustache and monocle, I'd hazard that he looks a bit like a douchebag.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 10 Aug 2008, 10:40

This is true Jer. Though perhaps the moustache and monacle hide the true visage of a "heteroflexible"...

LOL Morgan.
weirdofilms

Postby weirdofilms » 10 Aug 2008, 11:32

definately in the top 3 best videos. but i love musical comedy and references
The Hitman

Postby The Hitman » 10 Aug 2008, 20:51

I totally forgot that you guys had done this, even though you talked about it at length at that thing at Bill-and-Morgan-and-whomever-else's place (seriously, who lives there now? Bill, Morgan, Pat and Skeletor?) until someone mentioned it to me in an email.

Anyway, I thought the video was pretty good, although maybe I would have cut out the roommate stuff and just had the parking garage and the medieval stuff, which was pretty metal. For those naysayers who are offended by some pretty obvious irony, I would say that if penis is good enough for Rob Halford, it's probably good enough for you. I stand behind the fact that this song is fantastic, and was definitely the most fun I've ever had recording anything.

In conclusion, don't stop rocking.
"Just another Sunday paddleboat ride on a man-made lake with another lady stranger; if I remain lost and die on a cross, at least i wasn't born in a manger."
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 10 Aug 2008, 20:54

Holy shit, welcome back Hitman! Don't leave us again, we miss your sarcasm and wit.
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 11 Aug 2008, 03:16

I don't see anything wrong with this video in my opinion, it has good funny lyrics, nice tune (I'm fighting to stop my self singing it in public or laughing). The massive cut jump from the arm being on the wall then not after the towel drop I didn't see anything wrong with it, it was funny.

As Graham mentioned in Fun With Microwaves, they pride themselves on their sketch comedy but like to do something just because it's awesome. I'm not a fan of the word awesome but I would have to agree that it was an awesome idea to go through with. It shows that with practically no budget they can make something looke really professional and I can only guess with more money what they could do. If they do another one of these with Bag Fries like they mentioned in the LRRCast I look forward to it.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 11 Aug 2008, 05:42

The Hitman wrote:I totally forgot that you guys had done this, even though you talked about it at length at that thing at Bill-and-Morgan-and-whomever-else's place (seriously, who lives there now? Bill, Morgan, Pat and Skeletor?) until someone mentioned it to me in an email.

Anyway, I thought the video was pretty good, although maybe I would have cut out the roommate stuff and just had the parking garage and the medieval stuff, which was pretty metal. For those naysayers who are offended by some pretty obvious irony, I would say that if penis is good enough for Rob Halford, it's probably good enough for you. I stand behind the fact that this song is fantastic, and was definitely the most fun I've ever had recording anything.

In conclusion, don't stop rocking.

YAAAAY Welcome Back, Hitman. We missed you.

And I believe it is Bill Morgan Ash and Ash's friend's place now.
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 11 Aug 2008, 05:59

Elomin Sha wrote:I'm not a fan of the word awesome but I would have to agree that it was an awesome idea to go through with.

??!
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
NecroVale
Card-Carrying Cool Person
First Video: Door to Door

Postby NecroVale » 11 Aug 2008, 09:43

tak197 wrote:This is true Jer. Though perhaps the moustache and monacle hide the true visage of a "heteroflexible"...

LOL Morgan.

Are LOLMorgans like LOLCats?
Allen! wrote:I know, it confused and aroused me.
Also made me hate him more.

Jer
LRR Crew

Postby Jer » 11 Aug 2008, 09:53

I'm going to point out that Skeletor's Dick is now ahead of the curve in terms of views . . . guess controversy breeds popularity ;).

Return to “LRR Video Discussion”