Aug 23rd :: A Little TOO Human

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 26 Aug 2008, 02:44

That's epic Lyinginbedmon
Graham wrote:It was less "filler" and more "I'm Morgan! I want to show off my hat! I have sex with dead horses!"
Jer
LRR Crew

Postby Jer » 26 Aug 2008, 08:40

kkief02 wrote:That's epic Lyinginbedmon

But not exactly what I'd meant . . . what I'd meant was a timeline of all the "Us playing us" videos, showing both things that happen, and the things that can be inferred to either have happened or to happen at a later date.

Epic, nonetheless.
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 26 Aug 2008, 10:05

Paul mentions that somehow the time travels all fit together in a universe.
He goes on to mention the evolutions of Graham's appearance (Present, grey streaks, Stuart Stark).
Jer then mentions he would like to see a timeline, ala Castlevania, that ties it all together.

At no point is there mention that you mean the "Us playing us" videos alone. If there was, I guess I missed it.

My biggest gripe with it is that I sent the crew back to 1808, and the very first films began in the 1880s (By which time they'd be quite dead). I have the theory that James somehow sired a bloodline that looks very much like himself by the time Graham goes to black and white film looking for eggs, but I don't want to put Tally down that much :P

Still, I've rocked some worlds with an hour of writing this morning and it's good to see you like it anyways :)
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
Cybren

Postby Cybren » 26 Aug 2008, 17:06

Lyinginbedmon wrote:Paul mentions that somehow the time travels all fit together in a universe.
He goes on to mention the evolutions of Graham's appearance (Present, grey streaks, Stuart Stark).
Jer then mentions he would like to see a timeline, ala Castlevania, that ties it all together.

At no point is there mention that you mean the "Us playing us" videos alone. If there was, I guess I missed it.

My biggest gripe with it is that I sent the crew back to 1808, and the very first films began in the 1880s (By which time they'd be quite dead). I have the theory that James somehow sired a bloodline that looks very much like himself by the time Graham goes to black and white film looking for eggs, but I don't want to put Tally down that much :P

Still, I've rocked some worlds with an hour of writing this morning and it's good to see you like it anyways :)

I took it to mean they wanted a chronology of all the videos in how they occur, and fit into each other.

Return to “LRRcast”