Season 4 DVDs

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
xahldera
First Video: Wyy

Season 4 DVDs

Postby xahldera » 13 Mar 2009, 14:03

I'm suffering from a terrible cough and cold at the moment so I ended up staying off work today. As a result I am marathoning the commentaries on the season 4 DVDs, which arrived this side of the Pond yesterday, so I'm happy. Just a few comments I want to make.

-Did anyone notice the commentary for 2 videos on the first disc seem to have been corrupted. Gave me a fright on those two occasions.
-On the Three PS3's Fallout section, the first video with the English guy bothers me a bit. I don't know why. It's funny, but not as funny as I would've thought plus it makes us Brits look more assholish than usual, joking or not.
-It's a joy to listen to the LRR crew talk about the various exploits involved in making the videos.
-When is the season 5 DVD going to come out?
-Matt is God...:D

That is all.
xahldera...
Der Greys Der Hunde
the amativeness
Location: America, where everyone sues everyone, always, for everything.

Re: Season 4 DVDs

Postby the amativeness » 13 Mar 2009, 14:11

xahldera wrote:-Did anyone notice the commentary for 2 videos on the first disc seem to have been corrupted. Gave me a fright on those two occasions.

Yeah it was mentioned in the DVD release thread.

xahldera wrote:-When is the season 5 DVD going to come out?

When it's done! </cH>
zA: How do I relax?
Evil Jim: Jerk off.
Frozengale: You know you're on the internet when Masturbation is the first suggestion.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 13 Mar 2009, 14:17

the amativeness answered both questions accurately.

Glad you like it!
xahldera
First Video: Wyy

Postby xahldera » 13 Mar 2009, 15:13

Graham wrote:the amativeness answered both questions accurately.

Glad you like it!

Very much so. Cheered me up no end especially given my poor health at this time. I look forward to season 5 and will be putting part of my hard earned pay cheque towards it when it has been released.

I take it given you make references to putting up fixed versions of the commentary audio on here, there won't be a recall for the DVDs? (Not that I'm going to send them back anyway even if there was. I've waited long enough for these DVDs and no way in hell am I sending them back for one minor fault. :p)

EDIT: At this point I should mention I have the other 3 seasons on DVD as well and watching season 4 has only made me want to watch the other three seasons again.
xahldera...
Der Greys Der Hunde

Return to “General Discussion”