Save and Reload

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go

1337 or fail?

Really sweet idea
66%
Stupid idea
21%
Maybe
7%
L0L whUts M0rr0wind
7%

Total votes: 29
iEatNinjaZ
Location: My Amazing Underwater World of Underwater Wonder That Is Under The Water™

Postby iEatNinjaZ » 19 Apr 2009, 17:00

You mean having the ability to kick graham in the balls and then be able to re-load and do it again.

FUCK YEAA!
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 19 Apr 2009, 17:26

Now here's a question: If we die, and have a save point, do we then respawn at that save point or just die?

Because it opens up a lot of options if we can try things again after dying in the last attempt.
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
Billy Hero4Hire

Re:

Postby Billy Hero4Hire » 24 Apr 2009, 16:55

Lyinginbedmon wrote:Now here's a question: If we die, and have a save point, do we then respawn at that save point or just die?

Because it opens up a lot of options if we can try things again after dying in the last attempt.

Yes, you can save, die, and reload. Kind of like in Fate: Undiscovered Realms where you die and approched by a Grimm Reaper like figure and are given options to quit game or respawn with differnt penalties.

I've often wondered what it would be like to commit suicide in different ways.
...DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
!CAUTION!
This signature was deemed far to 1337 as it was known to cause loss of bladder control, vomiting, orgasms, summoning of the Devil, and in rare cases spontaneous combustion. This signature was removed for the safety you and the Internet.
Lyinginbedmon

Re: Save and Reload

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 24 Apr 2009, 17:27

It'd be like the latter half of Groundhog Day. Everyone knows that.
ptitqui

Postby ptitqui » 27 Apr 2009, 16:13

I don't think I would like it. Things that we do, even bad things and mistakes happen FOR A REASON. We don't know what the long term ramifications of our choices are, even something that seems like a good idea now can have devistating effects in the future.
Lyinginbedmon

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 27 Apr 2009, 16:30

ptitqui wrote:I don't think I would like it. Things that we do, even bad things and mistakes happen FOR A REASON. We don't know what the long term ramifications of our choices are, even something that seems like a good idea now can have devistating effects in the future.

Ah the fatalist viewpoint, I personally prefer to believe that it takes special intervention for things to be predetermined, and prior to that choice is limitless.

Return to “General Discussion”