May 12 Update: Underpantaloons

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
Graham
Super Moderator

May 12 Update: Underpantaloons

Postby Graham » 15 May 2006, 22:10

Yes...
Discomonkey

Postby Discomonkey » 15 May 2006, 22:50

...no

Seriously though, listening to it now, pretty awesome.

Really glad that you got some more people, it does make it more interesting.
dark_realm
Aussie Auto Annihilator

Postby dark_realm » 15 May 2006, 23:25

woot! loading ready run are paper savers! by using the script and not real paper...
CaPpY wrote:dark_realm really is a jerk....
Under13

Postby Under13 » 16 May 2006, 07:08

I'm happy to know that Bill 'n L-bo knew the importance of working quickly upon discovery that Morgan had been, up to this point, entirely Rocky-deprived...

Postby Guest » 16 May 2006, 08:24

Under13 wrote:I'm happy to know that Bill 'n L-bo knew the importance of working quickly upon discovery that Morgan had been, up to this point, entirely Rocky-deprived...

Yes, well, needless to say that MOrgan annoyed the DOTA community during the next few days by singing the ROCKY theme song during games! And during EVERY OTHER MINUTE OF THE DAY! But, it was good to look back at the glory days of when Rocky was awesome and when every little boy in western society wanted to fight russians.

I fell asleep during the 4th one, but I've seen it like a gabillion times. The best Rocky is the best Rocky though.

As an aside, Rocky VI is in production! WTF? There is nothing sacred left in this world!

Postby Guest » 16 May 2006, 08:25

Anonymous wrote:
Under13 wrote:I'm happy to know that Bill 'n L-bo knew the importance of working quickly upon discovery that Morgan had been, up to this point, entirely Rocky-deprived...

Yes, well, needless to say that MOrgan annoyed the DOTA community during the next few days by singing the ROCKY theme song during games! And during EVERY OTHER MINUTE OF THE DAY! But, it was good to look back at the glory days of when Rocky was awesome and when every little boy in western society wanted to fight russians.

I fell asleep during the 4th one, but I've seen it like a gabillion times. The first Rocky is the best Rocky though.

As an aside, Rocky VI is in production! WTF? There is nothing sacred left in this world!
Lissette Arevalo

Postby Lissette Arevalo » 16 May 2006, 08:26

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I fell asleep during the 4th one, but I've seen it like a gabillion times. The first Rocky is the best Rocky though.

This was Lissette btw....silly brown girl....forgot to sign in.....
>)i(<
Lissette Arevalo

Postby Lissette Arevalo » 16 May 2006, 08:38

Also, in my defense, I DIDN'T tell Morgan that he should stop doing crued humour!

I told him that he should work out of character every now and then and stop being a creeepy sleezeball everytime! I am not "crushing your gift" hun!

Thanks Baby! :P
>)i(<
Under13

Postby Under13 » 16 May 2006, 08:45

Anonymous wrote:The best Rocky is the best Rocky though.

This sentence clued me in that it was most likely Lissette typing...
Lissette Arevalo

Postby Lissette Arevalo » 16 May 2006, 08:49

Under13 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:The best Rocky is the best Rocky though.

This sentence clued me in that it was most likely Lissette typing...

Yes well, that'll teach me to not listen to the lrrcast whist typing anymore :oops:
>)i(<
Kara
First Video: The Bet

Postby Kara » 16 May 2006, 18:29

That happened to me last week Lisette. I was the Guest that did the first post on it and it wasn't until I checked the Forum the next morning that it was as a Guest.

Good stuff this week. Hopefully you can get many more cast members in for some crazy good times. (Seeing Jeremy or Kathleen in it might be interesting.)
Tiger1313

Postby Tiger1313 » 16 May 2006, 21:23

I think it would be interesting to "see" them. Woot my post got mentioned in the LLRcast. It was nice to hear more people but James didn't say enough. Also, where is Katie she use to be in or at least help with most videos and now she is gone. :cry:
Lissette Arevalo

Postby Lissette Arevalo » 17 May 2006, 08:42

Tiger1313 wrote:I think it would be interesting to "see" them. Woot my post got mentioned in the LLRcast. It was nice to hear more people but James didn't say enough. Also, where is Katie she use to be in or at least help with most videos and now she is gone. :cry:

I agree, I want to hear more James! SPEAK UP JIMMY! Jesus, you never shut up in person....always talking up a storm. JESUS! You ARE interruption!

I totally just made that up. Getting James to converse is like pulling teeth, unless it's about DOTA.

P.S James: you're SO offensive...
>)i(<
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 17 May 2006, 10:24

If by Katie you mean you mean Kate, my sister, she's in this week's upcoming video.
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 17 May 2006, 16:19

Lol, that was funny when someone called James offensive. It was some video that clued me in that he's really....non-offensive.
Or mabye someone on the boards said he wasn't. Oh well.
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009

Postby Guest » 17 May 2006, 17:17

JesterJ. wrote:Or mabye someone on the boards said he wasn't. Oh well.

Someone on the board was talking about how he wasn't actually offensivev in real life and isn't really anything like his characters as I recall...I don't actually remember who though.

Postby Guest » 17 May 2006, 22:03

Anonymous wrote:
JesterJ. wrote:Or mabye someone on the boards said he wasn't. Oh well.

Someone on the board was talking about how he wasn't actually offensivev in real life and isn't really anything like his characters as I recall...I don't actually remember who though.

James...James said that about himself....what kind of friends are we?
HMNSHLD
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby HMNSHLD » 18 May 2006, 04:33

crap I almost missed this cast...would be nice to have it as a true podcast, with an RSS feed. *wink wink* *knudge knudge*

But I understand....im lazy as well...hence why im asking for an RSS feed. :wink:
Fumbles

Postby Fumbles » 20 May 2006, 04:38

I'd like you guys to get the whole gang in for just one pod cast. It would be crazy but fun.
"I'd like to say to all the people of Australia - Kick me, I'm different."- Ron Hitler Barassi

Paul
Super Moderator
First Video: Tetris

Postby Paul » 20 May 2006, 07:42

HMNSHLD wrote:But I understand....im lazy as well...hence why im asking for an RSS feed. :wink:

Ask and ye shall recieve. The LRRcast now has a RSS Feed courtesy of Feed Burner.

-P
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 20 May 2006, 11:45

What's an RSS Feed?
I swear to god I posted asking about it before..whatever. Explain to the silly uneducated kid please? :D
Paul
Super Moderator
First Video: Tetris

Postby Paul » 20 May 2006, 12:17

RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication

An RSS Feed is just a way of formating data in a standardized way so that various computer programs can read it easily. People often use a RSS Feed reading program (like FeedDemon, iTunes, NetNewsWire, etc) to automatically download the newest entries. So, if you subscribe to the LRR Vidcast RSS feed, your program will download the newest video automatically as soon as it comes out.

-P
Last edited by Paul on 21 May 2006, 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
HMNSHLD
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby HMNSHLD » 21 May 2006, 17:11

Awesome Paul thanks.
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 21 May 2006, 17:15

Oh freakin awsome! Thanks for the explanation :)

Return to “LRRcast”