Best Sandwich Ever

For videos that aren't... y'know... "real". Whatever Thing, Phailhaüs, etc.
Mouse

Postby Mouse » 22 Jan 2007, 13:33

Not generally, no. Its just Mike happens to look like Graham, so they morphed. Y'know, like that one girl-whats-her-name looks a whole lot like Ness, so they morph. Its just my brain. We don't try to explain it.

~Mouse
-Holy kleenex, Batman, it was right under our noses the whole time!
-Satan wears a bucket hat!
-If tin whistles are made of tin, what are fog horns made of?
-Lewis has AIDS
-Meddle ye not with dragons, for ye are crunchy and good with ketchup
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 22 Jan 2007, 13:40

Who looks like who?
Dr Frankenjam

Postby Dr Frankenjam » 22 Jan 2007, 13:49

Squeak has Morph in their brain. That's all you need to know.
Under13

Postby Under13 » 22 Jan 2007, 13:58

...better than having Worf on the brain...
<>{
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 22 Jan 2007, 14:17

BEST Whatever Thing = EVER.

That was hilarious. I laughed at whoever sent in the "...whatever *snaps neck*

Pffff. I laughed at it all. Morgan was SO angry with Kanye West. It was grand! In my eyes this was def. the best whatever thing.

I'm going to go watch it again!
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
Dr Frankenjam

Postby Dr Frankenjam » 22 Jan 2007, 14:47

Really? I thought (again) this was a bit sub par.
Didn't make me laugh once or even smirk.

The snap neck thing was good though.
Misty
The Goddamn Batman
First Video: Suspend Your Disbelief

Postby Misty » 22 Jan 2007, 14:56

Haha, that was totally worth the wait! I LOL'd throughout the whole thing. I agree that the neck-snapping Whatever clip was hilarious, and Kanye West better watch his back xDDD

Awesome job, Morgan 8)
TheRocket

Postby TheRocket » 22 Jan 2007, 15:04

Dr Frankenjam wrote:Really? I thought (again) this was a bit sub par.
Didn't make me laugh once or even smirk.

The snap neck thing was good though.

Maybe someone broke your funny bone. Shattered it into a million UN-funny pieces. Then took all the pieces and places them in different parts around the world. In order to be able to find things funny again, you have to find all the little pieces and put your bone back together.

Good luck. I'd start with Easter Island.

Under13

Postby Under13 » 22 Jan 2007, 15:08

It's funnier to girls because it provides a glint of the whole "insight into how the other gender's brain works" sort of thing. Plus it provides validation to the whole "guys think about sex nonstop" notion.

It's less funny to guys because odds are, most of us know the horridly pathetic feeling of waking up after dreaming about self-love. Because I mean, honestly...I might as well have been dreaming about work, for as much fantasy-fufillment was rendered. Maybe if I had been dreaming about work, I might've at least solved a problem or two, and been productive with my night...

Instead of a holodeck or the ability to completely control all of your dreams, I think it'd be pretty nifty to figure out a way to plug in a gaming console into your dreams. If I could get a solid eight hours' sleep AND wake up the following morning with all golds for the S licence in GT3, that would be the best morning of my life...
<>{
TheRocket

Postby TheRocket » 22 Jan 2007, 15:13

Under13 wrote:It's funnier to girls because it provides a glint of the whole "insight into how the other gender's brain works" sort of thing. Plus it provides validation to the whole "guys think about sex nonstop" notion.

It's less funny to guys because odds are, most of us know the horridly pathetic feeling of waking up after dreaming about self-love. Because I mean, honestly...I might as well have been dreaming about work, for as much fantasy-fufillment was rendered. Maybe if I had been dreaming about work, I might've at least solved a problem or two, and been productive with my night...

..... No. You don't think girls know the anger of almost getting with a guy in their dreams and being woke up? I don't think the humour is gender specific either.

Under13

Postby Under13 » 22 Jan 2007, 15:27

TheRocketSiobhan wrote:..... No. You don't think girls know the anger of almost baking a pie in their dreams and being woke up? I don't think the humour is gender specific either.

What girls really dream about l0lz...
<>{
Under13

Postby Under13 » 22 Jan 2007, 15:28

TheRocketSiobhan wrote:..... No. You don't think girls know the anger of almost vacuuming the entire dining room in their dreams and being woke up? I don't think the humour is gender specific either.
<>{
Under13

Postby Under13 » 22 Jan 2007, 15:29

TheRocketSiobhan wrote:..... No. You don't think girls know the anger of almost getting a new blender in their dreams and being woke up? I don't think the humour is gender specific either.
<>{
Lavos
Lavos
First Video: 1337

Postby Lavos » 22 Jan 2007, 15:31

That just sums up my life.
i dont know what's happening anymore
Mouse

Postby Mouse » 22 Jan 2007, 15:35

3mm4 wrote:Who looks like who?

Whoever was born first. I don't know.

~Mouse

-Lewis has AIDS

Mouse

Postby Mouse » 22 Jan 2007, 15:36

Dr Frankenjam wrote:Squeak has Morph in their brain. That's all you need to know.

I'm sure there's a joke there that I'm missing...

~Mouse

-Lewis has AIDS

Melendwyr
Grand Wiki Theodore

Postby Melendwyr » 22 Jan 2007, 15:57

Under13 wrote:It's funnier to girls because it provides a glint of the whole "insight into how the other gender's brain works" sort of thing. Plus it provides validation to the whole "guys think about sex nonstop" notion.

Y'know what's even better than dreaming about sex with a beautiful woman?

Dreaming that a beautiful woman is cooking you the most delicious breakfast you've ever tasted. Followed by dessert.

Unless you're a woman, in which case substitute a man, unless you're homosexual.
"...so he turns to me, and he says 'Why so serious?' He puts the blade in my mouth, and says 'Why so serious?
Let's put a smile on that face!
'"
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 22 Jan 2007, 16:16

a) you are once again my hero, this time for your incredibly sexist yet incredibly entertaining comments. Sadly, I must admit I actually love both baking and vacuuming. And my entire all girl's res floor got incredibly excited when a friend of ours got a Magic Bullet blende.r

b) I'm a girl and I didn't find it funny... I didn't really need validation... and I don't think Morgan is an accurate slice of the opposite sex.

Melendwyr
Grand Wiki Theodore

Postby Melendwyr » 22 Jan 2007, 16:19

I think the talk about masturbation is squicking people out too much for them to relax and find it funny, yet not enough for them to derive gross-out humor from it.

Is it my imagination, or was there something different about the video quality in this WT?
"...so he turns to me, and he says 'Why so serious?' He puts the blade in my mouth, and says 'Why so serious?
'"
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 22 Jan 2007, 16:21

Melendwyr wrote:I think the talk about masturbation is squicking people out too much for them to relax and find it funny, yet not enough for them to derive gross-out humor from it.

I think that is a fair analysis of the situation. Though I don't really know if "squicking" is a word.

Melendwyr
Grand Wiki Theodore

Postby Melendwyr » 22 Jan 2007, 16:25

3mm4 wrote:I think that is a fair analysis of the situation. Though I don't really know if "squicking" is a word.

It's a perfectly cromulent term. 'Glormpt', 'ewwwination', and 'squekisquidgy' would also have been acceptable.
'"
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 22 Jan 2007, 16:27

I like "ewwwination."

And god damn it, every time I read a thread someone posts something new and then I have to go back and I am never going to get through these forums and actually pay attention to my class!

Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 22 Jan 2007, 16:29

Melendwyr wrote:Is it my imagination, or was there something different about the video quality in this WT?

It seemed darker; the lighting did not seem as good. It might just be that I am watching it on a crap monitor at work though.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
Melendwyr
Grand Wiki Theodore

Postby Melendwyr » 22 Jan 2007, 16:35

Lord Chrusher wrote:It seemed darker; the lighting did not seem as good. It might just be that I am watching it on a crap monitor at work though.

I'm watching it on the same monitor I always do, and Morgan looks distinctly fuzzy. Perhaps something to do with the digital compression?
'"
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 22 Jan 2007, 16:41

It was shot during the day, which is not common, so morgan was slightly backlit.
The fuzziness I'm not seeing, but maybe the focus was off.

Return to “Bonus Video”