Fallout: New Vegas

Discussion of LRR's weekly mockery of video game cutscenes.
Graham
Super Moderator

Fallout: New Vegas

Postby Graham » 29 Aug 2011, 11:23

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... -New-Vegas

What happens in New Vegas is covered with a layer of grime.
Vigafre
First Video: Halo: The Future of Gaming

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Postby Vigafre » 29 Aug 2011, 11:44

Seventh time, huh?
JenSev
First Video: quantum documentary

Postby JenSev » 29 Aug 2011, 14:18

I was actually expecting to see this in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKIkw3LIoQ
Last edited by JenSev on 29 Aug 2011, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
The only ones that face reality are the ones too stupid to duck when they see it coming!
Geoff_B
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Geoff_B » 29 Aug 2011, 14:36

It's comforting to know that whatever mutant abomination you decide to create as your character, at least you have hands.

Also what is it with recent games going down the die/almost get killed/seriously maimed way of starting a game? Why can't we have more of Fallout 3's route of actually being born into the game's world? Eh? Eh?

Actually having said that I find it quite amusing that the doc at the start of New Vegas asks you to check he put you back together right and the first thing you can do is switch to a female character from a male. So that's a no then is it?
Twitter|Google+|Tumblr|Facebook|Steam|Skype: gmbridges

I survived spaMEGAdon and all I got was this lousy signature joke.

#TeamMonica, #TeamMaki, #TeamTavis
Shinneh
First Video: field?

Postby Shinneh » 05 Sep 2011, 09:37

^then he says he got most of it right, he got none of it right! I mean you got shot in the head, what was he bloody doing going around giving you a sex change?!?!?

And if my theory of brain damage induced amnesia is correct for the latest DLC he didn't even get the brain stuff right :S

Also, I changed the main title theme to "this is why I'm paul" Now every time the game starts, I am reminded why I'm not paul.
f47413rr0r
First Video: PhailHouse

Postby f47413rr0r » 10 Sep 2011, 11:21

Hey I realize I am a little late with this but I was just catching up on my unsinkable. In this episode Graham said "Even in slow motion I don't think rifles are actually flame throwers.". I was just going to provide some evidence that if anything the flames where understated. This was taken by setting the shutter on the camera to 3 seconds and firing while it was open. It was night and pitch black so the only light was that from the muzzle flash.

Anyway keep up the great videos.

Return to “Unskippable”