The Sex Thread

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Re: The Sex Thread

Postby Master Gunner » 10 Oct 2011, 07:48

That would depend, did you have sex with this Japanese goddess of darkness?
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
TomBrend
First Video: long long ago...

Postby TomBrend » 10 Oct 2011, 08:45

Never have sex with goddesses of darkness. They all have STD's.
The Jester
First Video: The Truce

Postby The Jester » 10 Oct 2011, 12:07

Master Gunner wrote:That would depend, did you have sex with this Japanese goddess of darkness?

No. Just made it so the room I was going to be sleeping in was protected from her for a while. Then I woke up. :P
I X
First Video: Crime And Punishment. I think.

Postby I X » 10 Oct 2011, 14:44

Often outnumbered, never outpunned.

Note: in Ireland 'ye' is used as the plural of 'you'. It rather neatly avoids confusion online.

"Your accent is...ubiquitous."
-Graham Stark
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 10 Oct 2011, 14:51

In other news gonorrhoea is becoming untreatable because the meds used to treat it is becoming ineffective.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Fezzul
First Video: Toothy Smile

Postby Fezzul » 10 Oct 2011, 18:02

"I asked my psychiatrist for an anti-depressant, and he gave me one."

(Drums)
-----------------------------------------
And that's the news. Skeptics remain skeptical.
SilPho
First Video: Desert Bus 3

Postby SilPho » 15 Oct 2011, 01:02

*Crickets*
Fezzul

Postby Fezzul » 15 Oct 2011, 08:13

"And hey guys, what's the deal with airline food?"
Elomin Sha

Postby Elomin Sha » 15 Oct 2011, 16:00

Fezzul wrote:"And hey guys, what's the deal with airline food?"

They want to kill you first so you don't feel the bomb going off.

Elomin Sha's Safe Sex Tip:

Elomin Sha inside a fort with everyone else locked outside.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Postby JustAName » 15 Oct 2011, 19:17

Well, since there's not much going on in this thread, it's education time!

As some of you may know (from my ever-so-entertaining twitter feed), I'm currently taking a Human Sexuality course. Here's a few of the interesting facts I picked up about female physiology:

Despite belief to the contrary, female ejaculate is not urine. It is, in fact, a liquid from the Skene's Glands (located in the flesh between the vaginal canal and the urethra) that is equivalent to male prostate fluid - in fact, the prostate and the glands are the same structure in the fetus until physical sex is differentiated. If this fluid is not ejaculated, it is absorbed by the bladder, so even if there's no ejaculate present at orgasm, the glands may have secreted all the same.

Now, only the first 1/3 of the vaginal canal is actually sensitive to touch, and where the Skene's Glands are located is usually the most sensitive, so this is most likely responsible for the idea of the "G spot." HOWEVER not every woman has Skene's Glands. SO it is possible that not every woman has a "G spot," and moreover, it is possible that not every woman is capable of a vaginal orgasm (though latter is not dependant on the former, it does help). On top of that "vaginal orgasm" is not an entirely correct term; the clitoris, far from being just a small nub, actually extends all throughout the vulva, and if you peel back the skin of vaginal canal, what's underneath is clitoris; in fact, the clitoris actually rivals the penis in size.

Science is SO COOL!
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

goat

Postby goat » 15 Oct 2011, 19:22

Fayili wrote:if you peel back the skin of vaginal canal, what's underneath is clitoris; in fact, the clitoris actually rivals the penis in size.

I have the weirdest boner right now.
Follow a derelict account:

http://www.twitter.com/goat1
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!

Postby Master Gunner » 15 Oct 2011, 19:24

Good to know. Now, if only I'd ever be able to put this knowledge to practical use...
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Avistew
First Video: Can't remember

Postby Avistew » 16 Oct 2011, 00:57

Is it weird that I already knew both these things?
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
Elomin Sha

Postby Elomin Sha » 16 Oct 2011, 01:53

I'm sorry what? Are you hungry Fayili? Are you sleepy? Fayili, would you like hot dogs and mustard in your sleeping bag?
Fezzul

Postby Fezzul » 16 Oct 2011, 12:26

Ok, time for a weird one.

Last night went for a movie night at a friend's dorm room. It was me, said friend (male) and two girls who I know.

Anyway, after the movie I was lying on the floor, gently falling off to sleep, male friend was playing on his PS3, the two girls had been flirting jokily all night and are sitting on the bed next to him. Anyway, guy stops playing the PS3, puts on some Beach Boys. I'm still awake, but on the edge of sleep, when suddenly, over the dulcet strains of that 1963 paragon of surfer-boy teen-angst: 'In My Room', I start to here a variety of interesting noises.

At first I think this is a bit of making out between him and one of the girls. They think I'm asleep, it seems, I slowly roll over and I realize that, no, all three of them are involved in the formation of the aforementioned interesting noises. This of course includes the blonde girl of the two who has a boyfriend. Ho-hum.

The intense making-out quickly escalates to heavy petting. I'm a bit shaky on the details of exactly what took place, because frankly there's a line between curiosity and being a pervert in these situation that is easy to cross. To that end, I only had a couple of quick glances, and the rest was all radio-play.

This goes on for a while, I play possum the whole time, because, well, this guys a friend of mine and if he's getting all the care and attention of two pretty girls, who am I to get in the way? (Also I believe it's covered somewhere in the bro-code) And for that matter, what could I have said that wouldn't have been incredibly awkward/inappropriate?

So this goes on for a a while, because they got through about 5-7 tracks on the Beach Boys CD. I wouldn't mind, except that I needed to pee. Eventually it all subsides, there's a little snatch of conversation between the three of them, and then the girls leave. I'm still re-enacting my role from Saw at this point, male friend goes to the bathroom, that's great, not like I need to go or anything... anyway, he comes out of the WC, and I congratulate him on his endeavor. Yes, I was awake the whole time. No it's not awkward. (It's a little awkward) I say, "In future, if you need 15 minutes, just say." I also make it clear that I will be discrete with the information (except for posting it on the internet under an alias and not naming any names on a site that no one at my college seems to know about, of course)

Well, the upside of this is, that I owed him $10 for an IMAX ticket last week, and now I don't anymore. Wahey.

I don't feel wronged or anything, just a little bit, well, awkward. I've asked him not to tell the two girls that I was awake. I'd prefer to be kept out of any future discussions of it, as schoolyard politics do my head in. I'm not sure if there's any life lesson to be learned here, but this is the Sex Thread and, well, I needed to tell someone about it. What an odd way to end a Saturday.

But it turns that I can support a bro. Who knew? I'm the Ted Mosby of tall English ex-pats.
Geoff_B
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Geoff_B » 16 Oct 2011, 12:32

You could have left, Solid Snake style. I doubt he would have noticed!
Twitter|Google+|Tumblr|Facebook|Steam|Skype: gmbridges

I survived spaMEGAdon and all I got was this lousy signature joke.

#TeamMonica, #TeamMaki, #TeamTavis
Fezzul

Postby Fezzul » 16 Oct 2011, 12:38

I know I'm ninja, but I'm not that ninja...
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 16 Oct 2011, 12:58

So in my recent forays into romantic entanglement (it's like quantum entanglement, but much more complicated), I am now officially dating a girl that describes herself as a lesbian.

To clarify her position, her last boyfriend (emphasis on boy here) was a long-time childhood crush with whom she shared a bed (and nothing else) for a few weeks, with absolutely no sexual attraction whatsoever. Following that, there was the pseudo-inevitable fallout as he outed her to his sister, from whom she got an earful, and things became too awkward or negative for the friendship to continue. She has, shall we say, largely soured on the notion of boyfriends, but meanwhile she has dated (at distance) a number of women and she consistently finds women attractive in all manner of fashions.

And then there's me. The exception that proves the rule, as it were. I am the only male she has ever found attractive in both a boyfriend romantic manner and a sexual one, and thus is born our very unusual relationship. Nothing has been achieved as yet owing to our taking things slowly, though heavy petting has transpired to great effect (to keep things vague, she normally manages to keep herself quiet...unless I'm involved).

In light of this situation, I'm curious: How does one define sexuality? She goes by the majority of her partners and attractions, thereby making her sizeably lesbian, and I would tend towards the same method, even though she's in a heterosexual relationship at the moment.

Obviously, few things in human consciousness are as black and white a society likes to believe (though I can understand a few circumstances where having a clear definition is preferable, for paperwork mostly), so I understand where she's coming from. I'm wondering however how everyone else comes to their conclusions regarding their sexuality.
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
Avistew
First Video: Can't remember

Postby Avistew » 16 Oct 2011, 13:01

Why didn't you ask if you could join in? Were you not interested in them, or did you assume they wouldn't be interested in you, or something?
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
Elomin Sha

Postby Elomin Sha » 16 Oct 2011, 13:36

Fezzul wrote:Ok, time for a weird one.

Elomin Sha's responses to said situation:

1: Stand up and go to the toilet. Come back in and go back to sleep.
2: "Well that's enough of that." Go to toilet.
3: I NEED TO PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Run to the toilet.

Lyinginbedmon wrote:In light of this situation, I'm curious: How does one define sexuality?

Easy: Innie or an outie.
Fezzul

Postby Fezzul » 16 Oct 2011, 13:56

Given that nothing happened until they thought I was "asleep" would appear to indicate that this was an invite only party.

I did consider asking to join in, but, as I mentioned before, how do you phrase that without sounding incredibly awkward/creepy? Besides, y'know, three's company...

As for defining my own sexuality, I am operating under the premise of hetero until proven otherwise. I am attracted to women. When I see pictures of/actual real-life naked women it sets off all the fun parts of my brain and other erogenous zones. I don't have the same reaction to naked men. There are men in my life that I feel a strong emotional attachment to, but I don't ever find myself 'set-off' by them in a physical/sexual sense.

The way I might feel about a pretty girl spotted by chance across a crowded room, or whatever, that feeling of absolute fear that if I don't ask her out, marry her and have two children with her in the next ten minutes, that my life will no longer be worth living. That hope for an absolutely incredible future with a complete stranger... I have felt that for several girls/women in my life. Never for a man.

That said, if it should so happen that I were to fall for a guy, in an emotional and physical sense, I would feel obligated to follow up on those feelings. This has never happened to me, however.

Given that I'm not the most successful bloke in the world at asking girls out, I have spent time considering the possibility that I might be gay. (As if that would be an excuse for not being particularly attractive to women. Lol). However, whenever I've spent a lot of time thinking about it, saying to myself "I am gay," or "I am bisexual," just hasn't rung true to me.

So, by pseudo-scientific method I have decided that I'm straight, until proven otherwise. That's my story.
RAIC

Postby RAIC » 16 Oct 2011, 14:39

Lyinginbedmon wrote:In light of this situation, I'm curious: How does one define sexuality? She goes by the majority of her partners and attractions, thereby making her sizeably lesbian, and I would tend towards the same method, even though she's in a heterosexual relationship at the moment.

Obviously, few things in human consciousness are as black and white a society likes to believe (though I can understand a few circumstances where having a clear definition is preferable, for paperwork mostly), so I understand where she's coming from. I'm wondering however how everyone else comes to their conclusions regarding their sexuality.

I'd say she's bisexual. Sure, she has her preferences towards women, but the fact that your current relationship is more than just an experiment balances the scale.
I wouldn't go by the majority of ones attractions, but by the seriousness.
tak197 wrote:Guys! A Good Looking Ginger DUDE! We have the internet equivalent of a unicorn in our presence.
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Postby JustAName » 16 Oct 2011, 14:45

I'd say sexuality is hard to define, and someone can be attracted to solely one sex but for one exception. It's happened before. Don't worry about defining it, and just enjoy what you have.
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 16 Oct 2011, 16:05

Lyinginbedmon wrote:In light of this situation, I'm curious: How does one define sexuality?

Awkwardly.

Look, the truth of it is that sexuality can be a very odd thing and can be very difficult to define - at least in a binary way. I'd just as soon leave it up to each individual to define, or not define, for themselves.

I've had a lot of trouble over the years defining my own sexuality and while I've roughly gone with a label for ease of explanation, it's more complicated than that. In my mind, anyway. It's possible that I overthink things.
taza

Postby taza » 16 Oct 2011, 16:12

It's never just the one exception.

Take a look at the Kinsey Scale.

Return to “General Discussion”