Venting Thread Gamma

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Drinnik
First Video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/v

Re: Venting Thread Gamma

Postby Drinnik » 07 Mar 2012, 09:18

My right testicle really hurts. I mean can't put weight on my right leg hurts. It's only been today, so I'm not going to fret too much. What is bugging me is my boss, who is a woman, is acting like I should get over it, even though I'm practically bent double in pain.
dackwards d wrote:You'd think that anyone in the sciences would at least be open to experimentation.

Darkobra
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis

Postby Darkobra » 07 Mar 2012, 09:32

Get to a doctor. NEVER take a chance when it comes to your gonads. Don't EVER leave something like that unchecked. Cannot stress this enough.

And flick your boss' tit and tell her to get over that.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
Drinnik

Postby Drinnik » 07 Mar 2012, 09:49

I'm going to the drop in centre tomorrow but there's not much I can do now, so that's why I'm not fretting now.
dackwards d wrote:You'd think that anyone in the sciences would at least be open to experimentation.

Darkobra

Postby Darkobra » 07 Mar 2012, 09:53

TIT FLICK!
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
The Jester
First Video: The Truce

Postby The Jester » 07 Mar 2012, 10:01

I would recommend a Cunt Punt instead.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 07 Mar 2012, 10:04

Perhaps a Boot to the Coot would be in order?
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Drinnik

Postby Drinnik » 07 Mar 2012, 10:17

As appreciative as I am for the concern, I am worried at the pleasure people are getting from the thought of me commuting GBH.

The Jester

Postby The Jester » 07 Mar 2012, 10:20

It's more the fun in the phonetics of the words and phrases.
rustak
First Video: Man Cooking - Swiss Meat Roll

Postby rustak » 07 Mar 2012, 12:36

Drinnik wrote:My right testicle really hurts. I mean can't put weight on my right leg hurts. It's only been today, so I'm not going to fret too much. What is bugging me is my boss, who is a woman, is acting like I should get over it, even though I'm practically bent double in pain.

Uh. That's really not good -- could be testicular inversion, which involves cutting off blood supply to the testicle. Trust me, I've been there, it's no fun; and it's worth a visit to the ER, because otherwise they might not be able to save it. One thing to test is whether lying on one side or the other makes the pain lessen any...
Season's Beatings
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby Season's Beatings » 07 Mar 2012, 14:02

That's testicular torsion. Go to the doc before your nut drops off!.
Dutch guy
First Video: History of Halo

Postby Dutch guy » 07 Mar 2012, 14:11

rustak wrote:
Drinnik wrote:My right testicle really hurts. I mean can't put weight on my right leg hurts. It's only been today, so I'm not going to fret too much. What is bugging me is my boss, who is a woman, is acting like I should get over it, even though I'm practically bent double in pain.

Uh. That's really not good -- could be testicular inversion, which involves cutting off blood supply to the testicle. Trust me, I've been there, it's no fun; and it's worth a visit to the ER, because otherwise they might not be able to save it. One thing to test is whether lying on one side or the other makes the pain lessen any...

THIS!!! Seriously, I've been in a similar situation. It's basically one (or both) of the testes twisting around on it's attachment ligament. This cuts off the blood supply to that teste. For me it turned out to be a clog in one of the spermatic vessels (putting pressure on the vessel and the main bloodvessel right next to it) that resolved itself over the course of roughly 36 hours. But a GP just about forced me to take a trip to the ER to have it looked at.

Wiki info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion

I will stress this again, get it looked at by a doctor. Your nuts will thank you for it.
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
The Jester

Postby The Jester » 07 Mar 2012, 15:20

Wow... I just felt the worst cold I've had in the last few years descend in literally the last half hour.

I hope my ever-stellar immune system can clear it up in less than 18 hours, because I do not want to miss my date with Kaiserin because of a fucking cold.
auberginequeen
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads

Postby auberginequeen » 07 Mar 2012, 20:02

Darkobra. Screwdriver to side. Blood loss. Pre-existing conditions.

Worry.

Worryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworry.
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Postby JustAName » 07 Mar 2012, 20:16

D:
D: D: D:
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Darkobra

Postby Darkobra » 07 Mar 2012, 20:32

Hey, I've told you! I don't die easy! Lost a hell of a lot of blood and a HELL of a lot of heat. I got bandaged up and blackcurrant juice to help with the dizziness and tingling through my body. Nothing vital was scratched. Just a nasty flesh wound.

My body was shivering with shock, I was losing heat fast and I thought "Ubergine studies biology. She's on at this time of night. She'll know how to get me warmed up fast so I can actually talk on the phone."

Ubergine and Dreamer helped me a lot. I warmed up, phoned up, got some first aid guys out who pretty much said if I got warmed up and something to help the blood loss like some fruit juice, I'd be on my feet in an hour.

So here I am! FEELING IN COMPLETE AGONY! My GOD! I don't get hangovers! I can drink for days straight! But this is like every hangover I never had all at once!
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
Psyclone
First Video: Christmas Carolling on Halloween

Postby Psyclone » 07 Mar 2012, 20:34

Could you clarify "screwdriver to the side"? Because it sounds terrible.
They/them/their pronouns

twitch: armadillorampant
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 07 Mar 2012, 20:39

What? Did this just happen?? wtf explain yourself.
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
Darkobra

Postby Darkobra » 07 Mar 2012, 20:42

Well I have a bad back so I keep things on desks I physically can't pick anything up off the floor and tying my laces is a hassle in the morning. I tripped, I slammed against the desk. Now the back of the screwdriver was against a stack of music theory books. My health has been fucked but I refuse to give up my dream as a drum teacher. Stuck in bed? Read a book! Use that time!

So as I tripped, the screwdriver went into my side and made a slash across my side, several inches long. Not deep. Nothing punctured internally. Just pretty long. Blood took ages to stop. Had a towel against my side through the entire thing too. Then I felt my arms and legs tingling and went into shock, shivering horribly. And I knew if I didn't warm up, I'd not be able to phone for medical help. And then the rest of the story falls in to place!
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 07 Mar 2012, 20:55

How did you have enough warmth or energy to type for help but not phone for help?? Phoning medical help should have been first!
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
Darkobra

Postby Darkobra » 07 Mar 2012, 20:59

I could barely talk from shivering and my first thought was "Warm up." I was reaching for the phone and thought "Are they even going to understand what I'm trying to say?" I was getting one word out at a time every minute or so.

But yeah, paramedics said that their staff is trained and if someone's sounding that bad, all they need is a number to get to me. Lesson definitely learned for (God forbid) the next time.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
Wraith
First Video: Canadian Approval Board

Postby Wraith » 07 Mar 2012, 21:01

Dutch guy wrote:
rustak wrote:

THIS!!! Seriously, I've been in a similar situation. It's basically one (or both) of the testes twisting around on it's attachment ligament. This cuts off the blood supply to that teste. For me it turned out to be a clog in one of the spermatic vessels (putting pressure on the vessel and the main bloodvessel right next to it) that resolved itself over the course of roughly 36 hours. But a GP just about forced me to take a trip to the ER to have it looked at.

Wiki info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion

I will stress this again, get it looked at by a doctor. Your nuts will thank you for it.

Fun fact: if you need medical help for this condition, any super-villian who is a member of the Guild of Calamitist Intent is required to let you go if they've captured you. Rusty's law.
-Wraith
Drinnik

Postby Drinnik » 08 Mar 2012, 00:30

Just a quick update, at the drop in centre and just saw a nurse. ShE chewed me out, told me I should have let work and gone straight to A+E. NoW waiting to see the doctor and fretting levels are rising.

JustAName

Postby JustAName » 08 Mar 2012, 00:36

<3<3<3 's gonna be okay. I know blanket statements aren't the most reassuring, but... you'll be okay. <3

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 08 Mar 2012, 00:41

Yeah, don't worry. It's not like they'll have to slit it open turn it inside out to drain a litre of liquid out of it. I'm guessing I can still sire children, not that the world needs more of me.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
JustAName

Postby JustAName » 08 Mar 2012, 00:42

...The horror. THE HORROR.

Return to “General Discussion”