Your Dark Side

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
KiteNeravar
First Video: Assassin Creeds

Re: Your Dark Side

Postby KiteNeravar » 17 Dec 2012, 16:53

TheGhostOfZero wrote:
KiteNeravar wrote:I don't get angry. In my 24 years I have only ever raised my Voice in anger once and have never hit anyone or anything.

That capital V... are you dragonborn?

...that sounds better than "I typed it on my IPod and my thumb hit the shift key" so yes. I am Dragonborn
TheGhostOfZero
First Video: The Job

Postby TheGhostOfZero » 17 Dec 2012, 17:44

KiteNeravar wrote:
TheGhostOfZero wrote:
KiteNeravar wrote:I don't get angry. In my 24 years I have only ever raised my Voice in anger once and have never hit anyone or anything.

That capital V... are you dragonborn?

Yes. I am Dragonborn

I KNEW IT
/fingergun
Zero

Geoff_B wrote:I wish to complain. That last picture is not Kittens, it's the son of Sauron!
Mister Fiend wrote:Does that mean I get to violence someone? Please say yes.
Valkyrie-Lemons
First Video: Spoken Word

Postby Valkyrie-Lemons » 18 Dec 2012, 05:59

If you ain't a Nord, you're not a Dragonborn.

That's the truth, and my membership of the "Nords for Skyrim Party" (NorforSky Party) has no bearing on that view.

And don't let it be said that true Nords are racist. It's we just hate those cat people and the grey people and the Imperial dogs and those damn Elves! > : (

====

On topic: that is something that often gets me annoyed/mad, it's the anti-immigration parties. Not so much those who want to reduce immigration because there might not be enough housing, jobs etc. but those who say "We were here first" or "Only people born here should live here," because most of the time you're descended from an immigrant.

I don't have a problem with xenophobia in general, I just really hate the stupid reasons people give for being xenophobic.
Prospero101 wrote:...is it weird that I REALLY hope that someday I say something memorable enough to be quoted in someone else's signature?

I'm trying this 'Twitter' thing, if you just want to send a message/question/joke, please send it to: @Valkyrie_Lemons , thanks!
ex-Lurker
First Video: 'Skeeterpellant

Postby ex-Lurker » 18 Dec 2012, 10:32

The Nords recognize Tiber Septim as a Dragonborn, and he wasn't a Nord (in fact they worship him as Talos). You do not know your own history and therefore do not deserve to call yourself a true Nord!
Thread derailed!
Totally accurate, except for all the times I'm not.
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 18 Dec 2012, 12:39

If KiteNeravar is a Dragonborn that makes us mortal enemies.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Keab42

Postby Keab42 » 18 Dec 2012, 15:24

I thought Fayili was the Dragon around these parts?
Keab42: Keeb-forty-two Deal with it. @Keab42 | | +Keab42 | | Tumblr
Elomin Sha

Postby Elomin Sha » 18 Dec 2012, 15:50

Did you not see me incinerate beramode0 in the Bag thread?
I will maul all those who challenge me, dragon or dragonborn.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
KiteNeravar
First Video: Assassin Creeds

Postby KiteNeravar » 18 Dec 2012, 16:23

I will accept your challenge. Now you must wait somewhere secluded while I hunt and kill your fellow dragons to gain the power I need to defeat you.
Valkyrie-Lemons
First Video: Spoken Word

Postby Valkyrie-Lemons » 18 Dec 2012, 16:39

ex-Lurker wrote:The Nords recognize Tiber Septim as a Dragonborn, and he wasn't a Nord (in fact they worship him as Talos). You do not know your own history and therefore do not deserve to call yourself a true Nord!
Thread derailed!

You fool! Like all good racists, I have no clue about my own history. ^__^

(Or history in general for that matter)
Prospero101 wrote:...is it weird that I REALLY hope that someday I say something memorable enough to be quoted in someone else's signature?

I'm trying this 'Twitter' thing, if you just want to send a message/question/joke, please send it to: @Valkyrie_Lemons , thanks!
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Postby AdmiralMemo » 18 Dec 2012, 16:47

Valkyrie-Lemons wrote:On topic: that is something that often gets me annoyed/mad, it's the anti-immigration parties. Not so much those who want to reduce immigration because there might not be enough housing, jobs etc. but those who say "We were here first" or "Only people born here should live here," because most of the time you're descended from an immigrant.

I don't have a problem with xenophobia in general, I just really hate the stupid reasons people give for being xenophobic.
Yeah. I don't get that either. I'm against illegal immigration, but not immigration in general. You want to live in this country? We have a process for doing so. Follow that. Granted, it needs reform. However, you don't just ignore the system you don't agree with. You abide by the law while protesting to change it.

But being against immigration in general is stupid. We import the cars you drive, the toys your kids play with, etc. Why can't we import your neighbors, too?
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Kapol
First Video: Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Postby Kapol » 18 Dec 2012, 16:58

I know Nega-me is likely very mean. When I get mad, or even very annoyed, I get angry. I become a big ball of rage. And, was it not for what little self-control I have, it would likely end badly.

Thankfully it's pretty hard to make me actually angry. Normally I just internalize those feelings instead of bringing them out to the open. Which is likely less healthy but insures that I don't end up strangling someone.
Elomin Sha

Postby Elomin Sha » 19 Dec 2012, 07:48

*Elomin Sha waits for challengers*

Return to “General Discussion”