PAX East 2013 - 100% Complete

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: PAX East 2013 - The Time Draws Nigh!

Postby Lord Hosk » 22 Mar 2013, 08:03

Dear all of you at PAX east having a awesome time while I am at school and I cant even watch a little taste on twich because my school blocks twitch.

I HATE YOU!

(I dont hate you)
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
Foxmar
First Video: The Break

Postby Foxmar » 22 Mar 2013, 14:09

Does anyone know if the Strip Search panel got recorded? Really wanted to see that one, if not I'll settle for a detailed transcript of the event narrated by Kathleen in her kiwi accent or Graham as Sean Connery.
teeb

Postby teeb » 22 Mar 2013, 15:01

Foxmar wrote:Does anyone know if the Strip Search panel got recorded? Really wanted to see that one, if not I'll settle for a detailed transcript of the event narrated by Kathleen in her kiwi accent or Graham as Sean Connery.

Yes, it was recorded, according to a post on twitter. A twost.
Foxmar

Postby Foxmar » 22 Mar 2013, 16:07

Sweet, looking forward to that one :)
Last edited by Foxmar on 22 Mar 2013, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.
nanobis
First Video: ways to get a ticket

Postby nanobis » 22 Mar 2013, 16:26

I know this is rather Idiotic of me. but I got the time wrong (got the time zone conversion wrong) for the LRR live stream Panel and caught the last 4 mins. One would presume that as the Panel was streamed it would be recorded, Or would one of the other Runners have recorded it and put it up on Youtube like some of the older panels.
Foxmar

Postby Foxmar » 22 Mar 2013, 16:29

I'm almost positive the LRR panel was recorded, not only by twitch but maybe by some of the fans who recorded the previous years panels from PAX. It was a great panel so when you get the chance do what it. I know Sarah was there cause her twitter shows some short clips.

Also according to Graham's twitter Blankety Blank panel is being recorded by The E (Escapist) so that one will be up eventually to watch as well. If you haven't watched a Blankety Blank before there really funny.
sasparilla
First Video: The Job

Postby sasparilla » 22 Mar 2013, 16:38

Yes I recorded both the Strip Search and LRR panels. The LRR panel should be available to view on Twitch although I don't know that they're all that great about breaking up their feeds into segments so you may have to hunt for it a little.

I won't be back home until Monday so the earliest I could have either panel online is sometime next week :)
nanobis

Postby nanobis » 22 Mar 2013, 16:39

Yeah, i've checked the PAX EAST/twitch broadcast schedule FAQ and it looks like it'll recorded/archeived by twitch, I was intersed in the Roosterteeth one too, but I'll save that for another site.

The only question is to bother with the live stream of the Concert or not?
Foxmar

Postby Foxmar » 22 Mar 2013, 16:41

sasparilla wrote:Yes I recorded both the Strip Search and LRR panels. The LRR panel should be available to view on Twitch although I don't know that they're all that great about breaking up their feeds into segments so you may have to hunt for it a little.

I won't be back home until Monday so the earliest I could have either panel online is sometime next week :)

I figured you did. Your the only reason i've even seen some of their older panels, so thanks for that :)

There was allot of other panels and stuff I would have liked to see and maybe next year I could go.
Last edited by Foxmar on 22 Mar 2013, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
nanobis

Postby nanobis » 22 Mar 2013, 16:46

Foxmar wrote:
sasparilla wrote:Yes I recorded both the Strip Search and LRR panels. The LRR panel should be available to view on Twitch although I don't know that they're all that great about breaking up their feeds into segments so you may have to hunt for it a little.

I figured you did. Your the only reason i've even seen some of their older panels, so thanks for that :)

Once again thank you, I like watching the panels in my own time preferably after a late shift at work with a few beers. I think i've saved your Youtube account.

I've got it saved
Foxmar

Postby Foxmar » 22 Mar 2013, 16:51

nanobis wrote:
Foxmar wrote:

Once again thank you, I like watching the panels in my own time preferably after a late shift at work with a few beers. I think i've saved your Youtube account.

I've got it saved

I love watching panels, the Escapist Expo was amazing for this. All but like 1 panel was recorded and put online and I watched every single one of them. The hard part is watching panels and things from other conventions because they are not always recorded.
nanobis

Postby nanobis » 22 Mar 2013, 17:20

Well I guess my laptop has answered my question about watching the rest of the live stream. It's decided to over heat. No more PAX live for me. :'(

!
And Sasparilla, thanks again for recording so many awesome panels. I'll look forward to them.
teeb

Postby teeb » 22 Mar 2013, 17:34

nanobis wrote:I know this is rather Idiotic of me. but I got the time wrong (got the time zone conversion wrong) for the LRR live stream Panel and caught the last 4 mins. One would presume that as the Panel was streamed it would be recorded, Or would one of the other Runners have recorded it and put it up on Youtube like some of the older panels.

If it's any consolation; I also got this wrong. Google told me that it would be at midnight GMT, at which point I caught the end of the panel (Graham saying "We are in b&land"). Silly time conversions.

Where did I put my TARDIS, anyhow?
Juliamon
First Video: I... think it was Who Watches Movies?

Postby Juliamon » 22 Mar 2013, 17:38

Last call for the Season One screening! It'll be at 3:30pm tomorrow, please PM me for info on where and when to meet if you haven't yet and still want to get in on this.
brb, assaulting children.
Jenelmo
First Video: Friday nights: Untap

Postby Jenelmo » 22 Mar 2013, 17:54

I think that the reason that people me included got the time wrong by 1 hour is the fact that North America has already switched to summertime and Europe doesn't switch until next week
There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase
the amativeness
Location: America, where everyone sues everyone, always, for everything.

Postby the amativeness » 23 Mar 2013, 04:55

Jenelmo wrote:I think that the reason that people me included got the time wrong by 1 hour is the fact that North America has already switched to summertime and Europe doesn't switch until next week

This. EDT (the current time zone) is UTC-4. EST > GMT and EDT > GDT are both -5h, but right now we're "operating" under EDT > GMT which is only -4h.
zA: How do I relax?
Evil Jim: Jerk off.
Frozengale: You know you're on the internet when Masturbation is the first suggestion.
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Postby Lord Hosk » 23 Mar 2013, 10:29

So I missed everything while in school yesterday and then driving. So I wanted to see what I missed. Twitch doesnt have an archive up yet, I try to ask in the chat room when it will be posted and I see that no one but mods are talking, You have to connect via facebook. Facebook connections are currently disabled. go to the help area, help says "ask in the chat of the video you are watching" (sigh)
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
The E
First Video: Buttstallation

Postby The E » 24 Mar 2013, 02:30

Foxmar wrote:Also according to Graham's twitter Blankety Blank panel is being recorded by The E (Escapist) so that one will be up eventually to watch as well. If you haven't watched a Blankety Blank before there really funny.

Well, this is awkward....
Silverfish
First Video: The Gay Chicken

Postby Silverfish » 24 Mar 2013, 04:50

The videos for Day 1 are now up on twitch. Here is a link to the part 2 video:http://www.twitch.tv/pax/b/380836937. The LRR panel starts at around 8 hours 7 minutes.
MrPayneTrayne
First Video: The Lich King's New Wrath

Postby MrPayneTrayne » 24 Mar 2013, 18:05

To all the Runners I met at PAX, I say thank you for being so damned awesome and contributing to the flag.
Join the LoadingReadyRunners Fitocracy group!
http://www.fitocracy.com/group/4504/

First LoadingReadyCosplayer! By a hair, the two dresses from CPt absolutely destroyed my closet cosplay.
wartjr2373
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby wartjr2373 » 24 Mar 2013, 21:12

Had a great time at PAX. Was great to see lots of LRR forumites. You're all awesome people and I hope to see you again at a future event!
Just call me Dylan. It's easier to pronounce.

Telaril

Re: PAX East 2013 - 100% Complete

Postby Telaril » 25 Mar 2013, 14:46

I'm so glad that someone recorded the Strip Search panel.I missed it because I was too busy trying to win cookie brigade. I didn't get the highest total, but I did raise over $1300... so... booray?

Also, I told the brigade that LRR made the announcement for me and let me work the panel, and my primary rival said, and I quote "that's cheating!". I have to say that LRR crowds and LRR lines are the most generous, and you guys are a huge part of what I was able to do. <3 everyone.
Juliamon
First Video: I... think it was Who Watches Movies?

Postby Juliamon » 25 Mar 2013, 17:10

MrPayneTrayne wrote:To all the Runners I met at PAX, I say thank you for being so damned awesome and contributing to the flag.

I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING TO DO SOMETHING

FUCK

We'll just have to share a room again next year I guess!
brb, assaulting children.
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 26 Mar 2013, 05:17

IS DAED FROM FUNZ

Aww crap. You know what I just realized? I forgot to get a picture with the crew so I could change my forum icon. XD
Kapol
First Video: Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Postby Kapol » 26 Mar 2013, 05:58

After an 18 hour train ride (with only an hour of sleep during it), my ride getting lost and being an hour late, having breakfast, and other things, I just got him about a half hour ago. I'm not dead yet. But I'm going to grab a shower and sleep for about a month.

But that's normal for me. I hibernate in the winter.

Return to “General Discussion”