The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 26 Mar 2014, 08:05

Yeah, he might be blowing this out of proportion.
Image
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 26 Mar 2014, 08:15

Could be worse. He could be a stamp collector.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Ptangmatik
Posts: 3596
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 09:44
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables
Location: the shire of york

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Ptangmatik » 26 Mar 2014, 08:20

I really want to form a sentence around the concept of sticking a pin in his aspirations, a frame of mind that I whole-heartedly blame on bebop.
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 26 Mar 2014, 08:41

Teehee!
Image
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 26 Mar 2014, 08:45

Hepheastus wrote:We all know who made you think of chocolate :P


Bebop and chocolate go hand in hand :) nom nom nom
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 26 Mar 2014, 09:51

So....no help. Haha.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Master Gunner » 26 Mar 2014, 10:02

I've heard of that/similar kinks before. Never quite got it myself, though, so I got nothing.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
JustAName
Posts: 7669
Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 21:08
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby JustAName » 26 Mar 2014, 10:05

There's a specific artist on Slipshine that seems to draw stuff that would appeal to that, but all of their comics pretty much turn me entirely off. Sorry. :/
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.


And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Image
User avatar
Ptangmatik
Posts: 3596
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 09:44
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables
Location: the shire of york

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Ptangmatik » 26 Mar 2014, 10:22

Sorry Laurnil, I have a default mode of being sardonically facetious.

Have you tried switching it up in bed? Varying positions, oral, mutual masturbation, introducing 'personal massagers' during sex etc.?
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 26 Mar 2014, 11:19

Yep, we've tried. He's never gotten off with a woman. Only when he masturbates to things involving this particular kink. I wouldn't call it porn, per se, but like porn.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 26 Mar 2014, 11:29

I was right. It was stamp collecting. Field trip to the local post office!
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 26 Mar 2014, 11:36

Hmm I would say that if it's making you sad then you have your answer. I mean the situation obviously sucks, you like the guy and care for him but if you can never perform the thing that will get him off then that will leave both of you unsatisfied which is probably not what you want from the relationship. Then again I've had a shitty day and am in a bad mood so maybe my advise isn't the best right now
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 26 Mar 2014, 11:37

I guess my problem is that he's really sweet and I like him a lot and simply don't want to be that bitch that breaks up with a guy because the sex is bad. Then again, I don't want to have a sexless relationship.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 26 Mar 2014, 11:40

You're not being a bitch if there is a legitimate conflict of interest in what you both want
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
keenersmash
Posts: 5
Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 12:29
First Video: You're Kidding
Location: New Bortain, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby keenersmash » 26 Mar 2014, 11:45

Lauranil, seems to me like the fact that he can't cum is got to do with him, not you. My boyfriend had a similar problem when we started having sex (he had never had sex previously), and he did some research and found out it was because the frequency that he was masturbating was desensitizing him so that he couldn't cum to vaginal sex. He had to stop masturbating as often before he actually could; maybe if your partner stopped masturbating to that very specific stimulus, or at least not as often, he might find sex with an actual woman more satisfying? And if he's not up for that, or doesn't think he can, then I'd say that would be a deal breaker. But if you do want to try to make things work, I'd definitely talk to him about it first.

Also hi sex thread nice to meet you. /returns to the lurking shadows
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 26 Mar 2014, 11:51

keenersmash wrote:Lauranil, seems to me like the fact that he can't cum is got to do with him, not you. My boyfriend had a similar problem when we started having sex (he had never had sex previously), and he did some research and found out it was because the frequency that he was masturbating was desensitizing him so that he couldn't cum to vaginal sex. He had to stop masturbating as often before he actually could; maybe if your partner stopped masturbating to that very specific stimulus, or at least not as often, he might find sex with an actual woman more satisfying? And if he's not up for that, or doesn't think he can, then I'd say that would be a deal breaker. But if you do want to try to make things work, I'd definitely talk to him about it first.

Also hi sex thread nice to meet you. /returns to the lurking shadows


Super helpful! I do need to talk to him. I feel a little bad talking to strangers on the internet about it.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 26 Mar 2014, 11:52

Strangers? Us?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
Ptangmatik
Posts: 3596
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 09:44
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables
Location: the shire of york

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Ptangmatik » 26 Mar 2014, 11:59

Lets be honest Sha, we ain't exactly the least strange occupants of this planet.

Laurnil, perhaps go see a couples sex therapist? I know you don't exactly live in the most sex-positive area of the US, but such people still may exist, just be sure to research their qualifications before handing any money over.
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 26 Mar 2014, 12:21

Dude....that shit costs money...and a lot of it.

While I know you, Elomin and Ptangmatik, this information is kind of out in the open for any number of forum members that I don't know to look at and comment about.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 26 Mar 2014, 12:25

Now I don't feel so special.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
keenersmash
Posts: 5
Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 12:29
First Video: You're Kidding
Location: New Bortain, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby keenersmash » 26 Mar 2014, 12:28

Laurnil wrote:
keenersmash wrote:Lauranil, seems to me like the fact that he can't cum is got to do with him, not you. My boyfriend had a similar problem when we started having sex (he had never had sex previously), and he did some research and found out it was because the frequency that he was masturbating was desensitizing him so that he couldn't cum to vaginal sex. He had to stop masturbating as often before he actually could; maybe if your partner stopped masturbating to that very specific stimulus, or at least not as often, he might find sex with an actual woman more satisfying? And if he's not up for that, or doesn't think he can, then I'd say that would be a deal breaker. But if you do want to try to make things work, I'd definitely talk to him about it first.

Also hi sex thread nice to meet you. /returns to the lurking shadows


Super helpful! I do need to talk to him. I feel a little bad talking to strangers on the internet about it.


Haha glad I could help! And hey, sometimes it's just nice to hear you're not the only one with a problem; makes you feel like you're not suffering alone, and that something can be done about it. :) And trust me, I understand the feeling of blaming yourself for this, too. I did the same thing when my boyfriend was having this issue. It's hard not to feel that way in this sort of situation, especially for me since I wasn't that experienced at the time either.
User avatar
My pseudonym is Ix
Posts: 3835
Joined: 31 Dec 2012, 09:28
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend
Location: --. .-. . .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 26 Mar 2014, 12:50

Reminds me vaguely of this Cracked article from a while back
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 26 Mar 2014, 12:57

Laurnil wrote:Dude....that shit costs money...and a lot of it.

While I know you, Elomin and Ptangmatik, this information is kind of out in the open for any number of forum members that I don't know to look at and comment about.


My apologies if I made you uncomfortable
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Ptangmatik
Posts: 3596
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 09:44
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables
Location: the shire of york

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Ptangmatik » 26 Mar 2014, 14:13

Who are you apologising to Heph? Me? Cos it's about damn time, now put away your nipples and get out of my garden.
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 26 Mar 2014, 14:31

You know full well you invited me Ptang
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests