LRR Minecraft Server

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 03 May 2015, 06:48

Ah if only I had time these days to run around on another server...already on two for videos
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
eostby
First Video: The first Friday Nights

Postby eostby » 03 May 2015, 20:46

I have temporarily finished construction on the southern connection to the Spawntown/Lusian Trail/Temple of Saint Bradley corner. The path presently ends outside the door for Itazu's Mine. If there is interest in continuing the path from there, I will gladly assist in construction, but as I have no idea where it should go from its present conclusion, I'll leave it up to you where/if it goes now.
Rogue_Magic on the LRRCraft and LRRMC servers; visit my LRRCraft house near 423, -353 and my LRRMC house near -972, 195

Stand against the Pardonf**k!

Follow me on Twitter @ericostby
ChroniclerC
First Video: Formal Complaint

Postby ChroniclerC » 04 May 2015, 02:19

I just gotta say, it's kind of fascinating watching the transportation systems on the server evolve.
A.K.A. Likal in some places.
Time Zone: US Central. Currently GMT -5
FourEyedTroll
First Video: Echo

Postby FourEyedTroll » 05 May 2015, 02:53

I'm working on a ctf arena design from an old server with a set pitch, but if mods/admins are interested, the design can be modified using worldedit/worldguard to make the pitch resettable using a command block, and so that you can select a preset-pitch from saved world-edit files.

Even if that doesn't come to pass, we'll have a CTF arena at the end of the build. :)
The Old Ludensian

This Interweb is pretty nifty, eh?

Aka: Osprey or OspreyGBR, mostly in the world of PC Gaming.
MtG: Mono-Black Infect. Hand of the Praetors FTW!

LRRCraft Server Link: lrrmc.dahou.se
Rikadyn
First Video: the pub

Postby Rikadyn » 05 May 2015, 07:05

Reactor building complete, now to just mine the obsidian to build the reactors.

Side note, got about 3hrs last week alone with the server, now I am swimming in prismarine :D
the heart knows no greater tragedy than a breath that begins in love and ends in grief...
squaredotcube
First Video: Ways to Whiten your Teeth

Postby squaredotcube » 05 May 2015, 07:37

This is mostly to Lamb, but my timesink prototype is finished. Go over to ITI (3230x, 1590z) to see it for yourself!
FourEyedTroll
First Video: Echo

Postby FourEyedTroll » 05 May 2015, 08:40

Re: above on PvP Arena.

Progress is coming nicely, walls are almost done for inner shell lower half.

Lamb, if you're about at some stage, need some input regarding whether a) the changeable pitch idea with command blocks works, and b) if we could get some assistance with the construction so that it's not all of mine and Jonga's resources alone.
The Old Ludensian

This Interweb is pretty nifty, eh?

Aka: Osprey or OspreyGBR, mostly in the world of PC Gaming.
MtG: Mono-Black Infect. Hand of the Praetors FTW!

LRRCraft Server Link: lrrmc.dahou.se
Sky_rider19
First Video: It's Magic!

Postby Sky_rider19 » 05 May 2015, 11:40

FourEyedTroll wrote:I'm working on a ctf arena design from an old server with a set pitch, but if mods/admins are interested, the design can be modified using worldedit/worldguard to make the pitch resettable using a command block, and so that you can select a preset-pitch from saved world-edit files.

Even if that doesn't come to pass, we'll have a CTF arena at the end of the build. :)

What is a CTF arena?
Volafortis
First Video: I am a spam bot.

Postby Volafortis » 05 May 2015, 12:29

If you want help with supplies/construction, Osprey, just let me know.
RoentgeniumFinger

Postby RoentgeniumFinger » 05 May 2015, 12:30

I've been trying to hook up a nether portal in the hopes of getting Mount LRRmore onto the netherhighway we seem to have going on, but I keep running into problems.

My portal (currently off) is at -142, 60, -506. It first defaulted to Memo's place, then Rosevale, then some farm belonging to someone I can't remember, and then somewhere out near Dockbutt. Is there any way to fix this, or am I just too close to everybody?
ChroniclerC
First Video: Formal Complaint

Postby ChroniclerC » 05 May 2015, 13:41

Sky_rider19 wrote:What is a CTF arena?

Capture The Flag

RoentgeniumFinger wrote:I've been trying to hook up a nether portal in the hopes of getting Mount LRRmore onto the netherhighway we seem to have going on, but I keep running into problems.

My portal (currently off) is at -142, 60, -506. It first defaulted to Memo's place, then Rosevale, then some farm belonging to someone I can't remember, and then somewhere out near Dockbutt. Is there any way to fix this, or am I just too close to everybody?

You may have to build both portals manually. If you're starting Nether-side, take the portal coordinates, multiply by 8, and build/light your Overworld portal there. If you're starting Overworld-side, divide by eight. (Y coordinate is not particularly important for this method.)

EDIT: Osprey, what'cha need?
A.K.A. Likal in some places.
Time Zone: US Central. Currently GMT -5
Sanerem
First Video: Unskippable 01 - Lost Planet

Postby Sanerem » 06 May 2015, 11:40

The lovely helpful people in the server told me to post here to be able to interact with the world. Minecraft name is Sanerem, SaneremTTV in Twitch.
LambMower
First Video: Unskippable - Eternal Sonata

Postby LambMower » 07 May 2015, 00:49

FourEyedTroll wrote:Re: above on PvP Arena.

Progress is coming nicely, walls are almost done for inner shell lower half.

Lamb, if you're about at some stage, need some input regarding whether a) the changeable pitch idea with command blocks works, and b) if we could get some assistance with the construction so that it's not all of mine and Jonga's resources alone.

I loved this idea the first time you mentioned it, so of course we're going to make it happen :) Ask a mod for material support. I'm going to try to be on a bit this week so we can start the rebuilding of spawn

Sanerem wrote:The lovely helpful people in the server told me to post here to be able to interact with the world. Minecraft name is Sanerem, SaneremTTV in Twitch.

Done
STDroddy
First Video: Friday Nights

Postby STDroddy » 07 May 2015, 14:21

I would very much like to play on the server.
Minecraft name: stdroddy
Deimir
First Video: Escapist News Network: A Few Good Gamers

Postby Deimir » 07 May 2015, 15:15

Slime & Stuff's stock now includes Mycelium Blocks and Netherwart.

Don't think I have much else to add in terms of goods, but I would like to eventually offer a moderate redstone service. Piston doors, automated harvesters, outdoor lighting hooked up to daylight sensors, that sort of stuff.

Addendum: We spawned and killed a Wither down in my mineshaft today. Soon there will be a beacon glowing from my house. On my way back up my mine from gathering the obsidian to make the beacon, I found a slime hopping around, so pretty sure I've identified an underground slime chunk. Then SAJewers and I sprinted through a huge Abandoned Mineshaft, where I gathered almost a full stack of Diamond (plus a whole mess of other goodies) within like 20 minutes. Whoo! \o/

The beacon is lit - Click to Expand
LambMower

Postby LambMower » 08 May 2015, 02:04

Hey, the VOIP server people were requesting is now up on Mumble. The Address is lrr.dahou.se, more information about it is in the LoadingReadyRunners section of the forums
Senstaku
First Video: The Job

Postby Senstaku » 09 May 2015, 04:57

Heeeeey

Trying to hook into the LRRCraft server to for the first time, how exactly do I do this? :)
I stream five times a week! Fri, Sat, & Sun 9-12, Mon & Wed 8-11
twitch.tv/senstaku

I also do a podcast!
senstaku.podbean.com

AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Postby AdmiralMemo » 09 May 2015, 12:29

Welp. This sucks. MCEdit has crashed again and I don't know if/when it's coming back, so I might not have LRRcraft up by my birthday. :(

Edit: It's back working again and I found the solution... MCEdit doesn't like other windows open that have "weird characters" in their titles, and I had Skype open, which has "™" in its title bar. *facepalm* Stupid Skype...
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

ritchards
First Video: The Job (first video on The Escapist)

Postby ritchards » 09 May 2015, 15:15

Now, I know I need to go lodge my claim, but am I stepping on anyone's toes if I claim -1000,500?
TStodden
First Video: Checkpoint #067: Final Fantasy Apology
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Postby TStodden » 11 May 2015, 00:12

Ritchards, If you haven't seen any notes in this thread, you might want to check the Land Prospector's Office for all official claims. If there isn't a claim on the hand, add your name & the rough dimensions (bare minimum is a point, recommendation is an area between 2 coordinates).

As for developments on the Lusian Trail, the Southern Path (going south from Little Arcadium to JamesTown's eastern gate) has completed Phase 1 right now & will be proceeding to Phase 2 (Railings & Support) when I get some free time. I'm just using some of the materials stored in the maintenance shelter just off Little Arcadium to get it built. I had to do a little maneuvering around the one hill as it would have been too labor intensive to plow straight through & there's an unknown construct just east of JamesTown (as there's a lot of chickens & some switches hidden there).

Once Phase 2 is complete, Phase 3 will happen when I get tired of building Little Arcadium (I tend to switch between projects to avoid getting burned out & having gaming sabbaticals). If anybody wishes to extend the road southward beyond what I've done... feel free to do so.
~TStodden
(Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)
Eskar
First Video: How to talk like a pirate
Location: Yard of the Stone Mill, 17th Floor of Chinese Hell, being ground into dust.

Postby Eskar » 12 May 2015, 07:27

I would very much so like to obtain build permission. Thanks - Ign: _Eskar
auberginequeen
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads

Postby auberginequeen » 12 May 2015, 14:43

I'm baaaaaa-aaaaaack... :twisted:

I can haz permissions please? :) Name is auberginequeen.
ritchards
First Video: The Job (first video on The Escapist)

Postby ritchards » 12 May 2015, 18:01

TStodden wrote:Ritchards, If you haven't seen any notes in this thread, you might want to check the Land Prospector's Office for all official claims.

Yep, I've lodged my claim.

TStodden wrote:As for developments on the Lusian Trail, the Southern Path (going south from Little Arcadium to JamesTown's eastern gate) has completed Phase 1 right now & will be proceeding to Phase 2 (Railings & Support) when I get some free time.

If you want to demonstrate what you mean, I can work on the road/trail near me when I have time and inclination.
LambMower

Postby LambMower » 13 May 2015, 00:46

Eskar wrote:I would very much so like to obtain build permission. Thanks - Ign: _Eskar

auberginequeen wrote:I'm baaaaaa-aaaaaack... :twisted:

Done
Valkyrie-Lemons
First Video: Spoken Word

Postby Valkyrie-Lemons » 13 May 2015, 05:54

auberginequeen wrote:I'm baaaaaa-aaaaaack... :twisted:

OMG! AubergineQueen! I have not seen you in ages! I hope everything is going awesome for you!: D

As for Minecraft, I've been really inactive lately, I may try and get on a little bit, even if it's just to farm crops.
Prospero101 wrote:...is it weird that I REALLY hope that someday I say something memorable enough to be quoted in someone else's signature?

I'm trying this 'Twitter' thing, if you just want to send a message/question/joke, please send it to: @Valkyrie_Lemons , thanks!

Return to “Video Games”