Bbattle for Zendikar Prerelease

A place to talk about standard, casual, limited and everything in between.
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Bbattle for Zendikar Prerelease

Postby Lord Hosk » 27 Sep 2015, 08:44

How did you do? What did you play? What did you pull?
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: Bbattle for Zendikar Prerelease

Postby Lord Hosk » 27 Sep 2015, 08:51

Deck one with rares
4-2

Deck two with rares
5-1 Top 8 won 13 packs, opened about $10 in cards
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
Booster
First Video: Checkpoint- Episode 1

Postby Booster » 27 Sep 2015, 10:27

I went 2-2 with an aggressive red-white build. Didn't open anything too exciting, Void Winnower is probably the best thing I pulled. I took my sister though, shes just getting into magic, and she managed to go 1-1-2, I was pretty impressed she did so well on her first time out :)
RadioshackRaider
First Video: Friday Nights: Untap

Postby RadioshackRaider » 27 Sep 2015, 10:46

Quick note before I get started: Blue is insane in BFZ.

Day one: My pool was pretty bad. I opened two mythics (Undergrowth Champion and Part the Waterveil) and not much else. My promo was Blight Herder, which was fine. Not exciting enough for a rare though. I started off playing Sultai, but the green wasn't worth it. In total, I went 1-3. It was miserable playing my deck. Ingest is fun and all, but getting value out of it is harder then I'd like.

My deck is as follows post green:
Breaker of Armies
Eldrazi Devastator x2
Part the Waterveil (Got to cast it twice, with no awakening)
Wave-Wing Elemental
Guul Draz Overseer
Grip of Desolation
Guardian of Tazeem
Blight Herder (Foil promo)
Incubator Drone
Silent Skimmer
Hedron Archive
Ruination Guide
Spell Shrivel (I Had 3 in my pool, should've played them all)
Swarm Surge
Complete Disregard
Dominator Drone
Anticipate (Much better art)
Transgress the Mind (Foil)
Fathom Feeder
Clutch of Currents x2
Sludge Crawler
Skyline Cascade
Island x8
Swamp x 8

Day two: Much better. Far superior. Smaller event size at 4 (Saturday had 10) and I had much more fun. My promo was Greenwarden of Musara but I didn't play it at all. I had much more fun things in the form of 2 Noyan Dar, Roil Shaper. I came first, 3-0. Each match was won in 2. I did have a little trouble in the earlier game, but I always managed to stabilise. I played Esper, playing black mostly for removal. I don't like 3 colour much in this format because there isn't any fixing at common/ uncommon but the black was worth it. I had a Swarm Surge that I full well admit I should've played. I also think I made the right call not to play a double black spell (Hero's Landfall). The deck was as follows:

Drowner of Hope
Demon's Grasp
Noyan Dar, Roil Shaper x2
Smite the Monstrous
Cloud Manta
Rising Miasma
Ulamog's Nullifier
Shadow Glider
Eldrazi Skyspawner
Spell Shrivel
Ruination Guide (This card is bonkers good with Awaken)
Complete Disregard
Dominator Drone
Mist Intruder
Tightening Coils
Anticipate
Ondu Rising x2
Lithomancer's Focus x2
Clutch of Currents
Bone Splinters (Foil. This card must love me to show up so often as a foil)
Sandstone Bridge
Evolving Wilds
Plains x4
Island x7
Swamp x4

Favourite play of the day was Bone Splinters with Noyan Dar out, make a land a 3/3, sac Noyan to kill a Devastator then cast another Noyan. I also enjoyed Casting Anticipate EOT to make another land a 3/3 while using the 3/3 land I'd left up to block. I had so many sweet plays and the games were tight. I never mulliganed yesterday. I probably should have but I wasn't thinking because I needed it to finish on time, so I wanted to play quick. Today, I did and it was a good thing. I kept a risky 1 land, 6 card hand and saw a land on top thanks to the scry. It's going to be interesting to play with the new rule more, I'll say that. We had two expeditions opened, buth on Saturday. Both of them were green/ white two, with them being Temple Garden and Windswept Heath. there were also many a foil Basic pulled two. How'd iit go for everybody else?

PS: I'm disgusted with myslef for altering my Allies commander deck with all full art basics, two of them foil ones a friend gave me.
JackSlack
First Video: ENN, but I forget which.

Postby JackSlack » 27 Sep 2015, 13:24

Going in, I'd been saying all week I wanted to play the Allies; be the heroes, conquer the day.

Then I saw my pool. "Well then, let's be bad guys."

Number of lands marked by dice.

It was the right call. I went 5-0.
JackSlack

Postby JackSlack » 27 Sep 2015, 13:30

Lord Hosk wrote:Deck two with rares
5-1 Top 8 won 13 packs, opened about $10 in cards

Holy crap. Top 8, 13 packs, and an expedition. Sir, did you buy a lottery ticket on the way home? Your luck was hot! :D
square1
First Video: Unskippable: The Saboteur

Postby square1 » 27 Sep 2015, 14:12

I didn't pull anything super interesting sadly. Played bant ally converge in event 1 and grixis eldrazi in event 2. Went 3-1 in both events. I did have two cool plays though.

Game 3 of round 4 of event 1 I played tajuru warcaller followed by unified front for 4 ally tokens, giving my team +8/+8 and swinging for 57 damage.

Game 2 of round 4 of event 2, my opponent played conduit of ruin into breaker of armies. I turned his own breaker against him and wiped his board.
JackSlack

Postby JackSlack » 27 Sep 2015, 14:20

Square1 wrote:Game 2 of round 4 of event 2, my opponent played conduit of ruin into breaker of armies. I turned his own breaker against him and wiped his board.

Like. :D
Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 27 Sep 2015, 16:48

Came fourth on day 1 with W/U colourless tempo. Did much more poorly on day 2 (2-2, somewhere in the middle of the room) with W/R allies. I think W/B would have been stronger but it "felt" very similar to what I'd played day 1 and I felt like being contrary.

3 expeditions were cracked at my store, a Scalding Tarn, a Stomping Ground and a Prairie Stream. None of them were me.
winterpanda
First Video: Duty Calls

Postby winterpanda » 27 Sep 2015, 16:53

This was my first time at a prerelease.

Of the 4 rounds I lost 3 and sat out for 1. I played a mediocre U/G control deck and splashed some red. I did however get an expedition which the store owner gave me 100$ for and someone gave me all of their unused commons and uncommons. Overall, I had fun.
The Martini
First Video: Installing Linux

Postby The Martini » 27 Sep 2015, 19:02

Played 2HG. We made a pretty good R/G ramp/landfall deck, and then didn't have much else. Tried a B/R devoid with the Forerunners, and W/B alies/lifegain. Neither worked that great. Blue had great top end and nooooooooothing else - perhaps a U/G 'good stuff' and B/W/G allies?

Who knows. There were probably some good decks in there, but nothing was super-obvious and I'm not good enough to find the deep-dives.

Went 1-3, including one loss in less than 5 minutes to a nutzo triple-Nettle Drone, triple-Dominator Drone devoid deck that is much, much meaner in 2hg than single-player. Ow.
Gin. Vermouth. Olives.
Tacos_yay
First Video: Crapshots

Postby Tacos_yay » 27 Sep 2015, 21:26

Played R/G with Omnarth, but only managed to cast him twice. Went 1-1-2, so net 0. I was disappointed really, I thought my deck looked sweet. Serpentine Strike put in a lot of work, won me a couple games. I played against a really good B/G Koira deck, managed to pull through will Nettle Drone.
Aaron9797
First Video: ransom

Postby Aaron9797 » 27 Sep 2015, 21:48

i went to three prerelease but only one i went 3/1 and won packs

i made a black white blue awaken deck my awaken cards where sheer drop, ondu rising, clutch of currents, roil spout i had only one halimar tidecaller which helped me recast my awaken cards later for its awaken cost

my removal included quarantine field, roil's retribution, gidepn's reproach, complete disregard, grip of desolation, scour from, scour from existence and sheer drop

my card draw spells where painful truths, altar's reap, anticipate

my last game i cast my only roil spout three times by casting it normally using talimar tidecaller to add it to my hand and cast it for its awaken cost and i cast it again after sacrificing my talimar tidecaller to altar's reap and using mortuary mire to put talimar tidealler on top of my deck and cast it next turn to again return my roil spout and cast it for its awaken cost
eostby
First Video: The first Friday Nights

Postby eostby » 27 Sep 2015, 22:36

Went 2-2 piloting a UR Devoid deck (though apparently my pool could have also supported a pretty solid GW deck, oh well). Promo was Endless One. Got 1 pack out of it, and also randomly won another through spinning a wheel.

Highlights: Double Molten Nursery + Nettle Drone makes for interesting times. Herald of Kozilek did some nice things as well (it helped that the deck I built had exactly 4 'colored' spells). Also, casting Conduit of Ruin and announcing "I choose not to search" because you have both of your Breaker of Armies in hand already is a delight, and everyone needs to experience it.

Best opens: Omnath (and two of his Elemental tokens), two Battlelands (RG and GW), Planar Outburst (or whatever the wrath effect is called), the white mythic better version of Parallax Wave (name is escaping me right now), and of course, dem sweet, sweet full art basics.
Rogue_Magic on the LRRCraft and LRRMC servers; visit my LRRCraft house near 423, -353 and my LRRMC house near -972, 195

Stand against the Pardonf**k!

Follow me on Twitter @ericostby
Kapol
First Video: Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Postby Kapol » 27 Sep 2015, 23:09

First one went badly, as I vented about. Went to one today. Ended up with a solid R/W aggro deck. Went 3-1-1 and split top 8 to go play in the 2HG. Ended up going 2-2 due to both horrible mana screw and flood at the same time. I didn't really get anything amazing from either for the event.

I had been hoping to get 3-1 in the 2HG. That'd give me enough packs to do a draft. So I'd originally left the 11 I got from the first event in my car. I only got 2. And, since I couldn't afford $40 to get 12 more, decided to crack them.

Pulled a Wooded Foothills. Yay! Dropped it on the floor of my car right away and dinged the top. :/ Not sure what I'm going to do with it either... kind of want to keep it. Put it in my modern cats deck. But I could make a pretty penny selling it too. Though now that it's dinged, it's going to be harder. Could trade it for something... not sure what. Don't play much constructed. I'm just not sure the best thing to do honestly.

Also, exhausted, stupid, blah blah. Magic was fun though.
Atifexe
First Video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/v

Postby Atifexe » 27 Sep 2015, 23:35

Went to 2HG tonight with my girlfriend. Our pools were decent, and our store has you and your partner put your pools together before building your decks - I'm not sure if that's a typical thing for 2HG. Both I and a fellow three seats down from me opened expeditions - I'm not sure what his was, but mine is a Canopy Vista (ranges from $60 to $90 online).

Round one was a bit stressful - we received no warning that deckbuilding time was almost up and the clock wasn't visible from the play area, so we were caught off guard when we were told that pairings were posted and we had to go to our tables. In the rush, I accidentally added lands to the pile of cards I'd decided not to use for my deck and wound up playing round one with that as my deck instead - so I was RG "Stuff" and my girlfriend was playing Orzhov Allies/Lifegain featuring three Kalastria Healers. The game went to turns and we eked out a win at the last moment thanks to an unblocked Felidar Cub and a lethal Sure Strike.

Round Two was against brothers, one of whom was running an Abzan Allies deck, and the other of whom (I think) was playing UB Control. I'd stuck with my Stuff deck due to not having much time to make adjustments - pairings were posted by the time we'd collected our stuff after the first round - and we both made poor decisions for our keeps. We got steamrolled by the Abzan player's Kalastria Healers and our own lack of blockers.

Round Three was over really fast. In the time between two and three I switched to the deck I'd intended to run from the start - RG Devoid featuring a pair of Nettle Drones and a top end package of 2x Eldrazi Devastator and 1x Desolation Twin. My curve was pretty solid, but I was kind of lacking in ramp. As it turns out, that didn't matter. Our opponents did their best, but couldn't really stop the drain train when my girlfriend played three back to back Kalastria Healers and a pair of Drana's Emissaries. Meanwhile, I contributed by playing two back to back Nettle Drones (the first one ate some removal, only to be promptly replaced), then using my five mana to cast two Devoid creatures and activate the Drone three times. Our opponents this round were judges, and the turn in which I did this one of them had to step away only to return to find they'd gone from 16 to 10.

In the time between the third and fourth rounds, my girlfriend wanted to make some changes to our decks, and from this arose her misreading "Eldrazi Scion" as "Eldrazi Scone". We had a good laugh, imagining what an Eldrazi Scone might look like. Here's what this video game artist I'm dating calls "a sketch":
Based on the BFZ Eldrazi tokens.

We had a record of 2-1 going in to the final round, and we were looking at 2 packs for a loss, 7 for a draw, and 12 for a win. We offered the draw our very dapper opponents, who had an identical record, and they took it as much so they could go home and get some rest as any other reason. They also declined playing for fun for the same reason.

So, an Expedition, a mythic rarity promo (Greenwarden of Murasa), and seven packs of winnings, plus a bunch of fun. The day was already a victory for both of us, and then we opened our winnings. Undergrowth Champion and Dragonmaster Outcast. Three mythics, an Expedition, a bunch of fun, and two decks that we intend to flesh out for casual play. Job well done indeed.

If Yellowjacket has any prerelease packs left on Friday, I'm going to buy a few. If they have enough, I may buy four and push for an on-screen 2HG sealed event during Desert Bus. I'm loving this format so far, and I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing drafts on stream.
Phi
First Video: Impersonal Information

Postby Phi » 28 Sep 2015, 00:06

Went 2-4 with this deck, basically U/G splashing W. 2 matches were lost due to not drawing what I needed, and the other 2 because the opponents just played better (including a mirror match, in which he won the first game that lasted nearly 40 minutes, essentially winning the match). Still, the games were fun and I made a 13/13 Plains at some point :)

Pulls include Undergrowth Champion, Prairie Stream, Endless One and promo Noyan Dar, Roil Shaper.
ElFuzzy
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Postby ElFuzzy » 28 Sep 2015, 17:39

So my prerelease was 2 Headed Giant with someone I never met before. We went 3-1 on the day with, weirdly, a two-of subtheme in both decks. I don't have the lists but I'll name a few all-stars.

My teammates deck was G/B Eldrazi. We didn't have the best ramp but we did have a lot of good removal.

Noteable Cards:
2x Scour from Existence
2x Breaker of Armies
2x Desolation Twins (1x Twin Token)
1x Grip of Desolation
1x Demon's Grasp
1x Retreat to Hagra (Amazing in 2HG)
1x Catacomb Sifter
1x Titan's presence
1x Ruin Processor

He was what tended to kill our opponents whilst I was the one with the early play eating all the removal. Luckily both our decks had the removal split evenly enough between them so if one player bricked the other could still help.

His deck shinned when in round 1 our opponents were at 50+ and we were at 12. He managed to tutor up the Ruin Processor with Sanctum of Ugin and give us a good blocker and another turn to live. The following turn he played Breaker giving us a chance to just kill their board. The turn the breaker finally swung I played Oundu Rising which is a complete blowout in 2HG because it hits us both. We had them dead 2 turns later much to our surprise because we didn't realize just HOW hard we hit them. Turns out, Desolation Twin hurts.

Now MY deck was less focused and probably a bad idea(?) It was essentially 4 color good stuff (W/U/R/G). We didn't have enough allies to man the 4 color ally deck, although admittedly I didn't look too hard because I wanted to play Eldrazi themes. What turned out happening was I played a deck around the 2 Noyan Dars we opened and the 2 Woodland wanderers.

Notable Cards:
2x Noyan Dar, Roil Shaper
2x Woodland Wanderer
1x Oundu Rising
1x Benthic Infiltrator
1x Rush of Ice
2x Coralhelm Guide (kept getting killed after Desolation Twins landed)
1x Roils Retribution
1x Halimar Tidecaller
1x Turn Against
1x Touch of the Void

My deck could do a lot of things and we opened enough non basics to help fix it properly. It was primarly W/U with small splashes of R/G but man those splashes put in work. Woodland Wanderer is a beating even at only 3 colors and NO ONE suspects the second one.

My favorite play of the day for me was one that happened over a long period. Early in Round 3 my mind became transgressed and the opponent looked at my hand of: Land, Noyan Dar, 2x Woodland Wanderer, 1x Turn Against. He turned a little white but then took Noyan. I disagree with the play because the next turn I just dropped a 4 color woodland but that's not important. What is important is 2 turns later he processed my Noyan Dar to do a thing. THEN several turns after that his teammate played Emeria Shepard. I lucked into the most optimal play with turn against because I had forgot that Noyan was processed earlier and he happened to be the only creature in my yard. I turned the Angel against them, had top decked a plains for optimal landfall and then rush of iced, without awaken, something else before combat. I just love how long that play was in the making by shear luck.

Overall it was a good day and I ended up taking 2 of all the rare we pulled double of cept the Wanderers at his request. 3-1 is also my best record at a Prerelease to date. I might end up doing that again.
ElFuzzy
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Postby ElFuzzy » 28 Sep 2015, 17:39

So my prerelease was 2 Headed Giant with someone I never met before. We went 3-1 on the day with, weirdly, a two-of subtheme in both decks. I don't have the lists but I'll name a few all-stars.

My teammates deck was G/B Eldrazi. We didn't have the best ramp but we did have a lot of good removal.

Noteable Cards:
2x Scour from Existence
2x Breaker of Armies
2x Desolation Twins (1x Twin Token)
1x Grip of Desolation
1x Demon's Grasp
1x Retreat to Hagra (Amazing in 2HG)
1x Catacomb Sifter
1x Titan's presence
1x Ruin Processor

He was what tended to kill our opponents whilst I was the one with the early play eating all the removal. Luckily both our decks had the removal split evenly enough between them so if one player bricked the other could still help.

His deck shinned when in round 1 our opponents were at 50+ and we were at 12. He managed to tutor up the Ruin Processor with Sanctum of Ugin and give us a good blocker and another turn to live. The following turn he played Breaker giving us a chance to just kill their board. The turn the breaker finally swung I played Oundu Rising which is a complete blowout in 2HG because it hits us both. We had them dead 2 turns later much to our surprise because we didn't realize just HOW hard we hit them. Turns out, Desolation Twin hurts.

Now MY deck was less focused and probably a bad idea(?) It was essentially 4 color good stuff (W/U/R/G). We didn't have enough allies to man the 4 color ally deck, although admittedly I didn't look too hard because I wanted to play Eldrazi themes. What turned out happening was I played a deck around the 2 Noyan Dars we opened and the 2 Woodland wanderers.

Notable Cards:
2x Noyan Dar, Roil Shaper
2x Woodland Wanderer
1x Oundu Rising
1x Benthic Infiltrator
1x Rush of Ice
2x Coralhelm Guide (kept getting killed after Desolation Twins landed)
1x Roils Retribution
1x Halimar Tidecaller
1x Turn Against
1x Touch of the Void

My deck could do a lot of things and we opened enough non basics to help fix it properly. It was primarly W/U with small splashes of R/G but man those splashes put in work. Woodland Wanderer is a beating even at only 3 colors and NO ONE suspects the second one.

My favorite play of the day for me was one that happened over a long period. Early in Round 3 my mind became transgressed and the opponent looked at my hand of: Land, Noyan Dar, 2x Woodland Wanderer, 1x Turn Against. He turned a little white but then took Noyan. I disagree with the play because the next turn I just dropped a 4 color woodland but that's not important. What is important is 2 turns later he processed my Noyan Dar to do a thing. THEN several turns after that his teammate played Emeria Shepard. I lucked into the most optimal play with turn against because I had forgot that Noyan was processed earlier and he happened to be the only creature in my yard. I turned the Angel against them, had top decked a plains for optimal landfall and then rush of iced, without awaken, something else before combat. I just love how long that play was in the making by shear luck.

Overall it was a good day and I ended up taking 2 of all the rare we pulled double of cept the Wanderers at his request. 3-1 is also my best record at a Prerelease to date. I might end up doing that again.
eltrov
First Video: Friday Nights: In Command

Postby eltrov » 28 Sep 2015, 17:46

Ended up in UB Ingest, which it turns out is a thing. 3-1-1 overall with a deck that did far better than expected.

Two of my rares were Converge cards (Painful Truths and Exert Influence). The rest were Akoum Hellkite, Cinder Glade, Brood Butcher, and Wasteland Strangler, plus my promo Drowner of Hope. Also ended up with a foil Smothering Abomination which (probably for the best) I decided not to run.

Ended up having a lot of fun playing the deck. Double Benthic Infiltrators put in a lot of work and Halimar Tidecaller giving my awakened land creatures flying was an awesome bonus. I even got to live the dream and mill someone out with Ingest, so it was a good day :)
MowDownJoe
First Video: Joystique

Postby MowDownJoe » 28 Sep 2015, 18:42

I did two pre-releases. My first one gave me a U/G/b ramp deck that didn't do so hot. But my second one was interesting. For anyone who says that this is a slow format... in comparison to Origins, yes, but you need to be ready for the fast decks. And the U/R deck I got was one of the fast decks. My creature curve went from 2 to 5, with the main glut at 3. I was light on removal, relying on a Scour from Existence and a Touch of the Void, but the two Clutch of Currents did a good job giving me the tempo to close out games when people tried to slam down fatties against me. Went 3-0, with a split in the last round. But we played out that last round and I won handily. Only real bomb was Barrage Tyrant, who only showed up one game to dome my opponent out.

The list:
Coralhelm Guide
Makindi Sliderunner
Kozilek's Sentinel
Valakut Invoker
Eldrazi Skyspawner
Ruination Guide
2 Valakut Predator
2 Nettle Drone
Benthic Infiltrator
Vestige of Emrakul
Cloud Manta
Murk Strider
Windrider Patrol
Barrage Tyrant

2 Clutch of Currents
Touch of the Void
Dampening Pulse
Ugin's Insight
Scour from Existence

9 Island
8 Mountain
Evolving Wilds

Simple deck. Early ground-pound followed up by taking to the skies. Games went fast as long as I kept a hand with a least a 3-drop, if not one of my 2-drops. One highlight was a game where I mulled to 6 and kept a hand of Predator, Sentinel, Touch of the Void, Wilds, Mountain, Island. Scryed and saw a Sliderunner on top. I held the Wilds for a few turns for obvious reasons.
Victim of a Platinum Angel/Phage combo in Momir. Thanks, LRR!
demiteddybear
First Video: Unskippable

Postby demiteddybear » 29 Sep 2015, 05:13

Well it was my first ever prerelease and my first game of paper magic in about 8 years. I had a great time, everyone st the store was friendly and I went 1-2. Didn't win any packs but got a foil soul pf ravnica for a door prize. I had to leave after the third round which was a pity since I was having a super time.

I got gruesome slaughter for my promo card, and made myself a mono eldrazi deck (UBG) which I was hoping to do and got enough drones and processors to try out the ingest mechanic. I was the happiest about getting two silent skimmers, which was actually one of the cards I was most hoping to get. They're so weird.

My first round I lost against a black white life gain deck who was a really helpful, I got completely mana flooded and we thought my.deck just didn't work but in a thirst just for fun match I was on mana and pulled out a devastator turn 5, it was over quickly after that.

My second round was against a kid who I'm sure was as new as me. He was playing a RW allies deck and ended up with double striking trampling allies but I was too far ahead and beat him down with devastators and skimmers first.

Third round I played against another eldrazi deck and the first round was over quickly as he had two skyrider elves and I had no flying or reach. Next round I got out a savage drone and was lucky enough to keep ingesting the lands he needed. I got him down to 5 health but the got out kiora and was then able to find a downer of hope and then was able to keep my huge guys from doing anything and turned the game and beat me.
psychopez
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Postby psychopez » 29 Sep 2015, 10:36

Pulled Ally Chad, Landfall Hydra, and a bunch of allies, went WG.

Load round 1 agains RG landfall. Removed the 3GG ally with rally +2/+2 and added the 0/6 wall.

Ended the day at 5-3.

Best moment. I have a wide board of allies out, opponent plays Void Winnoner. I play stasis snare on my turn and swing in for lethal. Opponent notices that the Eldrazi on Stasis Snare is Void Winnoner. He was playing a devoid deck, I had an allies deck. We called it the flavour win of the day.
@mhasko

Return to “Magic: The Gathering”