Celestial Sea: Episode 6

Talk about the latest LRR video or discuss your past favorites.
Graham
Super Moderator

Celestial Sea: Episode 6

Postby Graham » 10 Jun 2005, 17:40

And the saga continues!
Morgan told me he was humming a song by Weezer at the end there, though which one I don't know.

We hope to get this finished up in a timely fashion so that all episodes will be on the Season 2 DVD. Which will be interesting. Ah well.

-G
DP

Postby DP » 10 Jun 2005, 18:48

The humming was good... something I've noticed about these Machinima flics is that sometimes the action between the dialogue seems I a bit awkward. I was reminded of that shortly before the end of this video and when I saw that you went out with the humming instead of just the icy rocks I was greatly pleased.

Also, the mumbling torturer was excellent... it's a wrinkle that I would not have anticipated, but due to my current occupation, I'm sure it is also one that will keep me from sleep for the next few weeks.
Bec

Postby Bec » 11 Jun 2005, 18:35

What is your current occupation?

I liked the mumbling torturer too, but the thing that really got me laughing uncontrollably was "Enunciate!"

In this episode, Lance reminds me more of Zap Brannigan than ever. "She's totally into me!" "God you suck at huddles." "I'm gonna go for it." Hee!
DP

Postby DP » 11 Jun 2005, 23:08

Bec wrote:What is your current occupation?

Well Bec, I'm glad you asked. It's asdmallglried.xc.nnn...
Tapir12
First Video: Kei Kon 2004

Postby Tapir12 » 12 Jun 2005, 13:32

Fantastic as usual guys!! I've been hoping for another installment. The voice acting in this one was really good, and Lance cracked me up several times. It looks like the animation was made for this story, so excellent job with the editing to made it seem that way.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the next one.
Things I like and maybe you will too:
AIESEC | Monster | Juuni Kokki | Vienna Teng | Guide To Canada
miakosummin

Postby miakosummin » 13 Jun 2005, 15:47

Ever since my friend saw it, he's been quoting it. Especially because my name is Mike.
"Mike(myke), sometimes I'm so manly, etc"
>_< very annoying after a while...

But i must say I love it! [already saving for 2nd dvd]
Kramy

Postby Kramy » 14 Jun 2005, 22:35

Yeah, keep of the good work - funny as ever! :D As soon as Season 2 DVD comes out, and I buy a DVD player, I might get all 3 to see if I can get a bundle deal. :P

Man, how the hell did I end up with 5 CD burners, 2 CD-Roms, but not one DVD-Rom? :x
-Kramy

Return to “LRR Video Discussion”