Spaghetti Warehouse Warehouse

News, with silly hats.
Graham
Super Moderator

Spaghetti Warehouse Warehouse

Postby Graham » 14 Aug 2013, 12:40

Come on down to Spaghetti Warehouse. We have all your sauce, gun and warehouse needs covered ?? in cheese!
KyrieEleison
First Video: Desert Bus 5

Re: Spaghetti Warehouse Warehouse

Postby KyrieEleison » 14 Aug 2013, 13:12

The Virgin Islands (British and U.S.) were named after those 11,000 virgins as well. The name is taken from the story of St. Ursula and her 11,000 virgin followers. Either they were both discovered on St. Ursula's feast day or it's a good name for a Catholic explorer to give an archipelago.

(I'd say, "It's time for Kyrie's Followup to Kathleen's Political Fact of the Week," but that sounds pretentious... and I don't have a good theme song.)
It's not epic unless it's dactylic hexameter.

landofanalie.wordpress.com
Can't Wear Hats
Admiral Robocop
First Video: Fun with Microwaves

Postby Can't Wear Hats » 14 Aug 2013, 13:37

KyrieEleison wrote:The Virgin Islands (British and U.S.) were named after those 11,000 virgins as well. The name is taken from the story of St. Ursula and her 11,000 virgin followers. Either they were both discovered on St. Ursula's feast day or it's a good name for a Catholic explorer to give an archipelago.

Man those 11,000 virgins get around, I'm starting to doubt the validity of their claim.
"We're not on this asteroid for very long, let's be nice to one another." - Alex Steacy

LRL: http://imgur.com/a/EoMQz#0
Desert Bus 007: http://imgur.com/a/ikM5G#0
Desert Bus 8: http://imgur.com/a/ksPiS

Twitter | Twitch

varmintx
First Video: PSA: Uwe Boll

Postby varmintx » 14 Aug 2013, 13:47

This week's Feed Dump was more depressing than usual...especially that song.

On a different note, is it just because it's been a while since you were in the studio, or did you make the color temperature warmer than it used to be? If so, I have to say, I like it.
An Evil Herbivore
First Video: Worst Day Ever

Postby An Evil Herbivore » 14 Aug 2013, 14:46

Umm. Any idea what part of Tennessee that Messiah baby name story is from? Because I live there, and this is slightly worrying.

Also, the whole "No Titles As Names" thing means that my favorite Catch-22 character wouldn't exist: Major Major Major Major
I have changed my name like 3 times on this forum. Guess who I am!
Jenelmo
First Video: Friday nights: Untap

Postby Jenelmo » 14 Aug 2013, 15:40

There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 15 Aug 2013, 01:50

Hey Paul, I didn't know you'd changed your last name to 'Saunder'! Still, must have been getting confusing what with the 'Paul Saunders' guy who's still doing the producing.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
kade_zero
First Video: The LoadingReadyRap

Postby kade_zero » 15 Aug 2013, 07:19

Spaghetti Warehouse; conveniently located near the Cheesecake Factory, in the scenic industrial food park.
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 15 Aug 2013, 08:24

kade_zero wrote:Spaghetti Warehouse; conveniently located near the Cheesecake Factory, in the scenic industrial food park.

I just love the thought of food being oozed/squirted/extruded out of giant industrial factories. So appetizing!

Seriously if you've never been to a Spaghetti warehouse they are the weirdest goddamn places. We only ever encountered them on roadtrips and I was never really sure they existed. They make you sit in weird furniture like beds and old hollowed out trolley cars, and then serve you terrible watered-down pasta dishes in high-vaulted warehouse spaces. It's the fucking weirdest thing.

It's what it would look like if a six-year-old designed a restaurant using her doll furniture and a cardboard box.
KyrieEleison
First Video: Desert Bus 5

Postby KyrieEleison » 15 Aug 2013, 10:37

Sounds like The Old Spaghetti Factory. I've been to one of those, and I actually like the decor - it's like quirky Victorian with the quirky factor turned up to 11.
It's not epic unless it's dactylic hexameter.

landofanalie.wordpress.com
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 15 Aug 2013, 19:06

KyrieEleison wrote:Sounds like The Old Spaghetti Factory. I've been to one of those, and I actually like the decor - it's like quirky Victorian with the quirky factor turned up to 11.

Wait hang on just a minute! I think I may have gotten my pasta mass-production mechanisms mixed up, because I think I was thinking of the Spaghetti Factory. So what the heck is a Spaghetti Warehouse then?!

OH MY GOODNESS I JUST DID A GOOGLE SEARCH AND THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME ON THE INSIDE

WHAT

WHAT IS GOING ON

I feel like I've uncovered some sort of vast conspiracy.
empath
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby empath » 17 Aug 2013, 06:15

kade_zero wrote:Spaghetti Warehouse; conveniently located near the Cheesecake Factory, in the scenic industrial food park.

Nah, as Ditto mentioned, you're confusing them with the Spaghetti Factory; the Spaghetti Warehouse is over in the Inappropriate Products At Wholesale Business Park, just next door to The Bible Factory Outlet. :)

Oh, and you're getting better, but you're STILL missing the target, G. (Don't worry, you only have to watch the first minute-and-a-half, me'sun. ;P)

As for the 'titles should not be names' judge, hope he doesn't have any kids named Taylor, Smith, Fletcher, Cooper, Baker, etc. etc.

And YES, I'm talking about FIRST names; as much as I agree with his loose justification for his subverting governmental checks and balances, yeah - this bigoted douchecanoe deserves to be kicked off the bench...he won't, though...
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 17 Aug 2013, 10:40

Well, good to know I've been pronouncing Newfoundland right. The rest of Newfie is still lost on me (at least, outside of the pub. There it all makes sense).
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
deflective
First Video: voluntourism

Postby deflective » 08 Sep 2013, 21:32

Kathleen killed it in the last half of this episode

Return to “Feed Dump”