Advertise Your Campaign/One-Shots/Tabletop Experiments HERE

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
Prospero101
First Video: Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune

Re: Advertise Your Campaign/One-Shots/Tabletop Experiments H

Postby Prospero101 » 21 Apr 2014, 07:14

We'll have to run it by our DM, Jamfalcon, but he and I and one of my other friends have a small, semi-weekly campaign that meets on Monday afternoons (plus whenever else we all have free time, but Mondays are standard procedure) which seems to slide nicely into your free time.

Obviously we'll have to ask Jam if he's cool with someone joining in midgame, but I for one would be happy to have you join us, TStodden.
It's all over but the crying. And the taxes.

"Perfectionism might look good in his shiny shoes, but he's kind of an asshole and no one invites him to their pool parties."
Jamfalcon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Postby Jamfalcon » 21 Apr 2014, 09:42

Sure, you're welcome to join in, if you'd like. As I mentioned on the previous page a while back, it's 3.5, based on part of the Age of Worms adventure path, running level 2-10 (roughly). Right now we're in a dungeon crawly segment, but I know a way I could pretty easily work you in, if this sounds up your alley.

We're not going to be playing it today, but if you're interested in joining us next time, I'll PM you with some more details on character and setting and we can start working out the details.
"Jamfalcon's a super weird name" - Graham

I wrote a book!
TStodden
First Video: Checkpoint #067: Final Fantasy Apology
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Postby TStodden » 21 Apr 2014, 21:18

While we'll have to work out on how to get the character sheet to you, we can take care of things. While I know a character audit is generally required, here's probably the gist of what I need to get started...

* Desired character level
* Any given equipment / perks
* Starting Gold (to cover anything outside the given stuff)

The only special request I have is that my desired class is located in Player's Handbook II. I've gone through my digital collection of D&D 3.5 books to find it & will likely give some flexibility to the party. Will disclose the class via PM to see if it's a reasonable fit.

The other quirk is semi-silly character names (generally clever puns), but that can be overcome / addressed as well.

Supplemental: Bonus Points if you've caught The Gamers & The Gamers: Dorkness Rising
~TStodden
(Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)
Jamfalcon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Postby Jamfalcon » 21 Apr 2014, 22:03

TStodden wrote:Supplemental: Bonus Points if you've caught The Gamers & The Gamers: Dorkness Rising

I'll answer the rest of the stuff in the PM, but yes, I absolutely have. It's been a few years. While it was rough around the edges, I think I enjoyed the first one more.
"Jamfalcon's a super weird name" - Graham

I wrote a book!

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”