Afterlife Inc. - Near Life Chapter #2 now online!

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Jon Lock
First Video: Ways to X2Y

Afterlife Inc. - Near Life Chapter #2 now online!

Postby Jon Lock » 18 Mar 2012, 04:49

Hey guys, me again!

I'm very happy to announce that Chapter #2 of Near Life, the latest Afterlife Inc. series, is now online for your viewing pleasure. Along with the entire Afterlife Inc. catalogue, you can read it here on my site for free.

Near Life features the artistic talents of Ash Jackson, with letters lovingly rendered by Michael Stock. Story by yours truly.

Following the debut of our first Afterlife Inc. trade paperback, Dying To Tell, at the London Super Comic Con last month, we've received an overwhelming amount of support from everyone who met us at the show. A particularly big thanks has to go to LRR forumite, Lemegeton, who stopped by especially to say hello.

Thanks for the time, guys. I hope you enjoy this latest instalment from the world of Afterlife Inc. And if anyone's attending the Bristol Comic Expo, Kapow! or the Melksham Comic Con in May, I look forward to seeing you there.

All the best!

Jon

Jon is the writer and creator of Afterlife Inc., Cuckoos, Orb and 99 Swords. He is also a co-founder of Big Punch Studios.

www.bigpunchstudios.com
@jonlockcomics
Tim
proudfoot
First Video: Something funny.

Re: Afterlife Inc. - Near Life Chapter #2 now online!

Postby Tim » 18 Mar 2012, 15:40

Great stuff. Fantastic work by Ash again!
Special People: Superhero-with-a-twist web fiction, updating twice weekly.
Losing Freight: A sci-fi serial where readers vote on daily polls to shape the future of the story!

Return to “General Discussion”