Puzzle 11 - "The Quackening"

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Joelf

Puzzle 11 - "The Quackening"

Postby Joelf » 09 Oct 2004, 20:24

Well i checked scores and discovered to my supprse you are all tied! How can this be?? you have all played so well! Congratulations to you all! Sit down have some wine. I pressed it myself!

I know what you are thinking: "THIS IS A TRICK AND YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU WHERE THE SECRET BASE IS!!" But I can assure you it's not. It is in fact an attempt to bring out my first GROUP PUZZLE 2000!

The only puzzle you have to solve it as a group.

There will be no individual winners, just one big YAY for completion.

BTW that wine was poisoned, you have till next Sunday to solve this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to the members list

2. Try and find out 3 things about the person 3 spaces below you that the person 3 spaces above you doesn't know about them. Talk amongst yourselves, use the welcome sticky, buy them a chocolate bar or use ESP, torture, interogation or what have you. HINT: Say who your two candidates are on this thing and get to it!

2.5 If the person you need to talk to is no longer an active member. Chose the next person, use your disgression, or chose someone you only know through this forum.

3 The puzzle will be finished when 10 people have completed thier lists. Failure to do this by Sunday will mean none of you receive the antidote, and you will break out in hives and monkey fleas. Huge man eating monkey fleas.
JOELF playset does not come with JOELF action figure. Some assembley required, your parents put it together. Batteries not included.
Mike, the fr3shmaker

Everyone knows everyone through Jonny Walker.

Postby Mike, the fr3shmaker » 09 Oct 2004, 20:33

I'll use my skills of seduction and rugged good looks. That, and my mutant lobster hand-pincers. Freak accident, don't ask.
"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought."
- Lord Peter Wimsey (Dorothy Leigh Sayers, "Gaudy Night")
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 11 Oct 2004, 11:34

ha ha ha!
i have to find out three things about ash that graham doesn't know...
i think i might have already succeeded at completing my puzzle.

he he he... :D
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 11 Oct 2004, 11:47

I've fully got three things about Morgan that Paul doesn't know.

-G
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 11 Oct 2004, 13:17

I know more than three things about Beregon that Geoff or Squiddy doesn't know about him =P
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Joelf

Postby Joelf » 11 Oct 2004, 17:12

Spill your beans fools!

Time is ticking, and you aren't looking any less poisoned.
JOELF playset does not come with JOELF action figure. Some assembley required, your parents put it together. Batteries not included.
Kathleen
LRR Crew
First Video: Season 1 Halloween Special

Postby Kathleen » 11 Oct 2004, 18:58

According to the list I have to find out three things about Paul that Kayt doesn't know. Goddamn it. I'll have to interrogate G for information.
HOLY SHIT GUYS! BEARS!
Dana

Postby Dana » 11 Oct 2004, 20:46

Both of the people involved with me don't seem to be posting anymore...what do I do?
"I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave."

"Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline.

"Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back."
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 12 Oct 2004, 08:03

Alright, here's my info on Beregon:

{{{Removed due to Christian's disapproval}}}

But they were all there

I can provide more, -easily-
Last edited by Allen! on 12 Oct 2004, 16:03, edited 1 time in total.
Kayt

Postby Kayt » 12 Oct 2004, 12:13

I am not down with this. I wouldn't want what Allen just said about Beregon posted about me. One of the things you forgot to mention, Allen, is that he doesn't like his real name put out on the web, never mind where he lives, his birthday, his ex-girlfriends' name, and his web journal URL... What if he didn't want people here knowing about that? If anyone ever put that sort of personal, private information about me up I'd be very angry. Not to mention that talking about family issues in a public forum is extremely not cool. I am not interested in participating in this.

Sorry all, but I'm asking you not to put anything you find out about me up here. I honestly will not be pleased to put it lightly. So. As Joel said, use your discretion. It should be telling you to skip me over right about now.

Plus, I know everything. I'm mother fucking psychic, yo.
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Beregon

Postby Beregon » 12 Oct 2004, 12:47

You didn't have to go that far, Allen. Considering who you had to tell, you could have just said little things. I would gladly have even told you a list of things I wouldn't mind being told. Things very few people know.

I didn't want things like that posted about me. Not here, not anywhere.

I think what bugs me most is the post about my parents. And the unneccesary details.

I'm not here to crap on the party, as it's a neat idea. But... Allen, man... Just... No. You crossed a line.
~RPG Rule #178 - Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 12 Oct 2004, 16:07

I apologize profusely.
Tact has never been my strong point, and, when posed with a challenge such as that, I spewed out some things I knew that nobody else did.

Admittedly, those were just some of the things that jumped right to mind when I thought of what I knew about Christian that nobody else knew. I could throw out a lot more things, but those struck me as the most obvious.

Again, my apologies.

One day I'll realize that I'm a fairly rare person in that I don't really care what people say about me.

Edit:
I should mention that this entire puzzle seems to be a matter of trust =P
I, for one, trust everyone here, since they are all, to varying degrees, my friends.
But, that's just me. Sorry.
Joelf

Postby Joelf » 14 Oct 2004, 21:27

ok ok, just going to step in and lighten things up a bit!

I don't need any personal info in fact if you could all simply find out any of this information on your target I'd be happy, please try to get them to tell you three things first, or failing that be very vague:

hat size
favorite McDonnalds meal
number of keys on their key ring
Left or right handed
middle initial
kung fu?
favorite cereal
least favorite Village Person (people?)
Social Insurance number and banking information or credit card number
What type of pet do they have
do they own a bike?
favorite movie
favorite book
favorite ninja turtle
did they take a martial art?
did they take a weird class in school?
did they take my wallet?

Use your own disgression, and don't do anything from someone who doesnt want to play!!
Joelf

Postby Joelf » 14 Oct 2004, 21:39

dana I challenge you to find out about Mike, the fr3shmaker. His two contestants aren't really posting either. that or chose someone else who's a good sport.
Dana

Postby Dana » 15 Oct 2004, 00:27

OK! Secret ninja mission accepted! Mike, your info is mine!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
"I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave."

"Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline.

"Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back."
Joelf

Postby Joelf » 16 Oct 2004, 23:06

bring on the pain!

Return to “General Discussion”