Important Site News:
We regret to inform you that Canada Post has made the decision to lock out striking postal workers and suspend mail deliveries across Canada.
As LRR ships all merchandise orders via Canada Post, this means until the strike is resolved, we are unable to accept any new orders through the LRR store.
What does this mean for you?
1. As of June 15, the LRR store is not accepting any orders for DVDs, shirts, pins, posters, patches or buttons.
2. Even if the lockout and strike are resolved quickly, the resulting backlog in mail volume could mean additional shipping delays after mail service is resumed.
3. Packages currently in the Canada Post system (ie, they have left the Moonbase, but have yet to be delivered to you or your country’s mail service) could experience significant delays due to the suspension of service.
4. We will still be selling merchandise in person – we will have a selection of shirts, DVDs and other items for sale at the Calgary Expo. If you live in Victoria and would like to purchase items in person, please email [email protected]
5. If you do not live locally, but still need to have LRR merchandise, contact [email protected] to inquire about courier (ie, FedEx, DHL) options.
We really appreciate your patience and hope to have the store up and running again as soon as it is possible.
The LRR Crew