Hey everyone it’s Thursday, and that means a new Loading Time. More new content!
This week’s video was CMN, a rather dirty sounding, but cleanly intended name for our take on the Home Shopping Channel. The Couch Mall Network is of course, it’s weirder, grosser, ethically questionable cousin. I’m in a wig, which is always annoying. If anyone has any like… good wigs and want to donate them to us, shoot me and email. Seriously. Our wigs always start out looking like a cross between a member of whitesnake and an angry chinchilla.
Anyhow, on to the good part of the Loading Time update — the trivia!
- The only credit I forgot to change was editing… It should say “Kathleen De Vere and Graham Stark”
- Why are Graham’s scrubs green in the loading time, but grey in the final product? Green screen filters.That sort of thing can be fixed with After Effects masks, but it’s an involved process that I don’t know how to do yet.
- The video was supposed to be called The Straight Dope, but I titled the Final Cut project CMN. For some reason the file was named “The Straight Dope” but when opened and played it was labeled as CMN. Stupid Final Cut.
- The Line Wrangler credit means “holding the teleprompter” — those lines were far too long and complex for even Graham to memorize.
- This was perhaps inspired by the whole Lance Armstrong “thing”, but mainly because Graham looked up just exactly what blood doping was and thought, even by itself, the process was so ludicrous it would make a good video.
- If you’re here from The Escapist, thanks for watching. We have a bunch of other neat content to check out in our Videos section.
P.S. — the latest episode of Graham, Brad and Paul try to slog through Cursed Crusade is online!