Pony Time
January 30th, 2012

Posted by Matt

Spike, take a letter please…

CommodoreHUSTLE: Pony Time
Unskippable: X-Men Destiny
Checkpoint: Tower Heist

Dear Princess Celestia,

Sometimes your friends like things that you might think are a little weird or unusual. They may even like those things so much that they want to share them with you! You might think that you’re not interested, but if you haven’t tried it yourself, how could you possibly know? Getting angry or frustrated will just make your friend upset, and no one likes to have their intrests dismissed out of hand. Besides, if you keep an open mind, and trust your friends maybe you’ll find that the thing you originally thought was weird is actually a lot of fun! Then, you’ll have a whole new thing to share, and be closer friends than ever before!

Your faithful students,

The LoadingReadyRun Crew

—————————

13 Comments »

1. Matt, you are my hero.

Comment by Myrph — January 30, 2012 @ 2:57 pm

2. Congrats on getting featured on EQD http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/loading-ready-runs-pony-video.html

Comment by Bryan — January 30, 2012 @ 6:12 pm

3. Oh Thank God I’m not the only one.
    I’m a U.S. Marine, and the fact that I love my little pony has been my dirty secret.

Comment by Bob — January 30, 2012 @ 6:56 pm

4. In the words of Twilight Sparkle…

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

Comment by Furlong — January 30, 2012 @ 8:24 pm

5. Everyone just needs to learn to love and tolerate the shit out of their weird friends.

Comment by Joel — January 30, 2012 @ 10:49 pm

6. That Commodore Hustle was horrible. Until “mauling is magic.” Then it was brilliant.

Comment by Slack Mesa — January 31, 2012 @ 12:57 am

7. That bit at the end really makes me want to see what they were gonna make. I can only imagine it going one way, and that is where Graham says the lines, FUS RO BARF and a column of the “substance” they made rains down on Matt from above, who does not react in the slightest, and then the trash bucket gets dropped on him too. That may or may not be followed up with him running around in a circle around Graham with the trash can over him to the sound of yackity sax…yeah…sounded better in my head…

Comment by Aristes — January 31, 2012 @ 3:24 am

8. I never knew how cool Matt could be
    ‘Till he shared all the ponies with me!

Comment by TK421 — January 31, 2012 @ 10:32 pm

9. i miss the original commodore style season, but this was great, absolutely loved it and i wasnt surprised that matt was a prony lol

Comment by OZITOMAI — February 1, 2012 @ 3:16 am

10. Matt posted a Ke$ha-related MLP gif on the LRR blog? I am beyond disappoint.

Comment by MattAn — February 2, 2012 @ 2:45 pm

11. I sure did.

It’s awesome.

Comment by Matt — February 3, 2012 @ 1:28 am

12. I’m just disappoint that Ke$ha-MLP hadn’t been posted sooner.

I laughed literally out loud once it cycled a few times and it slowly dawned on me what it was.

Comment by PsychoPez — February 3, 2012 @ 9:16 am