Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

News, with silly hats.
User avatar
Kathleen
LRR Crew
Posts: 2917
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 19:43
First Video: Season 1 Halloween Special
Location: Vancougar
Contact:

Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby Kathleen » 12 Mar 2014, 13:15

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... ian-Enough

Look, Canada is cold, don't judge us on what we have to do to stay warm.
HOLY SHIT GUYS! BEARS!
pokute
Posts: 226
Joined: 04 Apr 2010, 10:41
First Video: Phailhaüs

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby pokute » 12 Mar 2014, 13:44

D&D and Canuck pr0n in the same episode? This has got to be a golden formula.
User avatar
G-Cat50
Posts: 49
Joined: 10 Jun 2011, 14:43
First Video: Rejected WiiPlay Games
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby G-Cat50 » 12 Mar 2014, 13:50

<ObviousJoke>It's kind of funny that, considering she comes from a more conservative State in the USA as well as a religious background, she's the one we see let loose the most on the Canadian funny-stuff story.</ObviousJoke>
</Cry>
In case anyone asks, the "G" stands for "Ginger"

Image
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.
Contact:

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby Master Gunner » 12 Mar 2014, 15:09

As a point of note, the channels in question were only short by a few minutes each, and do typically broadcast in excess of the 35% Canadian Content requirement. Montreal is actually one of the biggest porn producers in the world - after LA and Amsterdamn.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
Flewellyn
Posts: 477
Joined: 02 Nov 2007, 13:50

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby Flewellyn » 12 Mar 2014, 16:51

"Whey, whey"? Is that seriously how Quebecois pronounce "oui"?

NO WONDER my French teachers warned me against listening to Quebecois accents!
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.
Contact:

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby Master Gunner » 12 Mar 2014, 18:04

Flewellyn wrote:NO WONDER my French teachers warned me against listening to Quebecois accents!
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
Evil Smurf
Posts: 54
Joined: 24 Sep 2013, 20:02
First Video: I can't remember, it was on the escapist
Location: Melbourne

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby Evil Smurf » 12 Mar 2014, 19:07

it's episodes like this why I'm here.
CaptainSpam
Posts: 215
Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 18:32
First Video: It's Very Simple
Location: The bourbon-fueled horse fields of central Kentucky
Contact:

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby CaptainSpam » 12 Mar 2014, 20:47

After seeing the news graphic after everyone was introduced by how much they hate spring, I was expecting to see Graham having edited the video. After all, we know how he feels about spring (but not summer).
User avatar
Tally
Posts: 1063
Joined: 07 Dec 2008, 02:07
First Video: 1337 rap
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby Tally » 12 Mar 2014, 21:49

G-Cat50 wrote:<ObviousJoke>It's kind of funny that, considering she comes from a more conservative State in the USA as well as a religious background, she's the one we see let loose the most on the Canadian funny-stuff story.</ObviousJoke>
</Cry>


Well, clearly I have the most preconceived notions about me to disprove, then. :wink:
Image
User avatar
G-Cat50
Posts: 49
Joined: 10 Jun 2011, 14:43
First Video: Rejected WiiPlay Games
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby G-Cat50 » 13 Mar 2014, 06:19

Tally wrote:
G-Cat50 wrote:<ObviousJoke>It's kind of funny that, considering she comes from a more conservative State in the USA as well as a religious background, she's the one we see let loose the most on the Canadian funny-stuff story.</ObviousJoke>
</Cry>


Well, clearly I have the most preconceived notions about me to disprove, then. :wink:


I din't mean to sound like I was taking a shot at you. It's just that it seemed like the most obvious joke I could make, and so I did just in case someone got there before me (which is a regular occurence). Sorry, didn't mean to offend.
In case anyone asks, the "G" stands for "Ginger"

Image
User avatar
Tally
Posts: 1063
Joined: 07 Dec 2008, 02:07
First Video: 1337 rap
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby Tally » 13 Mar 2014, 23:25

G-Cat50 wrote:
Tally wrote:
G-Cat50 wrote:<ObviousJoke>It's kind of funny that, considering she comes from a more conservative State in the USA as well as a religious background, she's the one we see let loose the most on the Canadian funny-stuff story.</ObviousJoke>
</Cry>


Well, clearly I have the most preconceived notions about me to disprove, then. :wink:


I din't mean to sound like I was taking a shot at you. It's just that it seemed like the most obvious joke I could make, and so I did just in case someone got there before me (which is a regular occurence). Sorry, didn't mean to offend.


Oh you didn't offend at all, not to worry! It's actually fairly true that people do tend to peg me as not that type, and I rather enjoy surprising them. :)
Image
User avatar
sam79
Posts: 14
Joined: 18 Mar 2014, 05:48
First Video: Spring (I think?)
Location: France

Re: Your Porn isn't Canadian enough

Postby sam79 » 18 Mar 2014, 06:28

This one is funny because it is true. French radio stations have similar rules about a minimum percentage of French language songs that must be played per hour.
The prison was full of British officers who had sworn to die, rather than be captured.

Return to “Feed Dump”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest