The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
Ptangmatik
Posts: 3596
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 09:44
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables
Location: the shire of york

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Ptangmatik » 26 Mar 2014, 14:32

It's those puppy dog eyes, they're just so hypnotic.
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 26 Mar 2014, 14:33

I'll get the car battery.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
Ptangmatik
Posts: 3596
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 09:44
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables
Location: the shire of york

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Ptangmatik » 26 Mar 2014, 15:42

Kinky
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Hepheastus » 26 Mar 2014, 15:49

Ptangmatik wrote:It's those puppy dog eyes, they're just so hypnotic.


Ahh that cheered me up a lot

I love you guys :P
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 27 Mar 2014, 06:39

Well, I know you, too, Heph. I wasn't saying that I didn't. Just that there are people I don't know on the forum.

keenersmash, my problem is I am experienced. I can work through a lot of sexual dysfunction, but I have no grasp on this. I don't even understand the formation of an issue like this. I feel bad about myself because I could always get a guy to cum, even the hard to cum guys. :/
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lord Hosk » 27 Mar 2014, 06:39

I get to post here... did you know that three small children are quite the cock block?
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 27 Mar 2014, 07:00

Laurnil, it's not your fault. Anything can stop a guy. Stress, over-thinking, worries, sickness, bad diet, pain, temperature! That's a strange one! Or because he beats it too hard and gives a firm self-handshake so forgets the gentle touch of a woman.

Sometimes it's just a bad situation. Sometimes, it's absolutely a blameless problem that just happens to everyone. I do not know a SINGLE guy to ever say "I couldn't get off because of her." Not ONCE! So don't ever think it's you. This goes to any women who ever think that.

It's not something a lot of guys talk about because either they don't realise the smaller problems that cause this to happen or they just want to avoid saying "I didn't feel like doing it tonight but I know you did so I did it for you. As long as you were able to get off, I was happy. I enjoy spending time with you."

Absolutely nothing on your end. No problems with you.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
cuddlyblade
Posts: 431
Joined: 06 Jan 2013, 19:32
First Video: reduce your footprint
Location: Ireland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby cuddlyblade » 28 Mar 2014, 13:30

Lord Hosk wrote:I get to post here... did you know that three small children are quite the cock block?


Have you tried greasing up the door knobs so that they can't get in? :P

Also people being happy about Heph in a sex thread just sounds weird to me. XD

Also on the more serious not Darkobra's completely right. If it's not working it's usually because of the guy not the woman involved.
Trust me, I'm a scientist.
User avatar
MinniChi
Posts: 868
Joined: 15 Oct 2012, 18:46
First Video: Your Very Own Prom
Location: Toronto Canada
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby MinniChi » 29 Mar 2014, 06:25

cuddlyblade wrote:
Lord Hosk wrote:I get to post here... did you know that three small children are quite the cock block?


Have you tried greasing up the door knobs so that they can't get in? :P


but when they're banging on your door trying to get your attention, it really kills the mood. Also, when the baby starts crying.
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 29 Mar 2014, 10:40

I think the solution for the kids problem Hosk would be to arrange for escapades with lady Hosk every once in a while. Works for my parents and my aunt's family. (shrugs)
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 29 Mar 2014, 11:23

A friend of mine once told me he would be sent away to get ice-cream whenever his parents wanted to get laid.
Image
2stepz
Posts: 2519
Joined: 26 May 2008, 17:14
First Video: .

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby 2stepz » 29 Mar 2014, 11:27

I'm fairly sure that is why my parents didn't attend church, but sent my brother and I every week. A guaranteed 2 hours of 'adult time.'
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 29 Mar 2014, 21:04

Laurnil wrote:Thanks for the welcomes back. So....I'm dating a guy....and he has a weird fetish that I had never heard of and that I think might be a deal-breaker. So, I was wondering if we could talk it out.

It's hard to explain his kink...but, he gets off on the idea of my breasts, butt, and stomach expanding to laughably insane sizes, combined with intense sexual sensation (on my part) and also, growth in height.

It weirds me out because I can't physically do that.


I've actually heard of that kink! Funny thing, I heard about it from deviantart. i saw a comic where that happened to a woman (her belly, breasts, butt, thighs all grew) and then looked for more because I was curious. The "getting taller" aspect seems rarer but there was a lot of the rest. I forgot what the word was for the fetish though, because it was years ago.

Keenerflash is right about him desentizing himself. You should look up "delayed ejaculation" and the recommended solutions for it. It seems his kink is arousing enough for him that he can still come with it, but not being able to come otherwise is bad. He's going to need to retrain himself so he can.

As for incorporating the fetish, the only thing I could think of would be wearing a really tight corset and opening it all at once so it looks like you're "popping" out of it, but that seems like something that can't really be introduced to sex all that often. Especially if you're uncomfortable with it. You could also wear something inflatable under your clothes to arouse him. Once again, that requires you being fine with indulging his kink. But either way, that should happen after the "can't come" issue has been resolved.

As for the "kids are cock blocks", when I was young my parents would have a weekly date out. Maybe you could do that? Or if it becomes too expensive, then maybe having the kids sleep over with friends or other family?
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5981
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby King Kool » 30 Mar 2014, 17:10

I seldom have anything to contribute to this thread, since I don't really like talking about sex OR porn, but something interesting came up.

I read a webcomic called Moon over June (VERY NSFW, google if if you want to see it) It's an... erotic webcomic? It's crossposted to Slipshine (ALSO VERY NSFW, AS IN IT'S ACTUALLY PORNOGRAPHY), which is the site run by Josh Lesnick, who wrote girly and Wendy.

Even though it's a "porn" comic, I've never... used it in that way. Even though I know that's what it's for, with how much plot is in it (and some of the plot is ridiculous, and the characters mostly serve them getting into erotic situations), once it becomes a thing in my mind, it sorta moves out of that category for me and I can't do it any longer.

But there's only been three strips out of hundreds that have actually escaped that and still aroused me.

Until the latest update, which makes four. This one doesn't involve nudity at all (as did one of the other three). One of the characters is just sitting around her house indoors in a bikini.

Something about the notion of someone sitting around in a bikini in a totally unusual context (like indoors) just penetrated all my desensitization and whatever else I have built up. That honestly made my heart stir.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lord Hosk » 30 Mar 2014, 17:39

On a somewhat related note, I wont look at that comic now, because Emperor Kool found it arousing.

I have a weird thing with that, when I was deployed people were passing around a external drive full of porn and I kept being like "NOPE" cause it struck me as odd that I was wanking to what someone else I knew was wanking to.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5981
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby King Kool » 30 Mar 2014, 18:11

Maybe I should have made it clearer that I still HAVEN'T "made use" of the comics, even the ones that did it to me. But then again, I didn't say which other ones did it for me for basically the same reason.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
My pseudonym is Ix
Posts: 3835
Joined: 31 Dec 2012, 09:28
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend
Location: --. .-. . .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 31 Mar 2014, 07:32

On a similar note, following Strip Search I still read everything Erika Moen produces- not because I'll ever make use of it, but purely because I like her artwork and the way her work opens my mind.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Elomin Sha » 31 Mar 2014, 11:38

*Opens the door to Sex Thread*
That cryptic thing I said a few month back about playing a single player campaign.
I had a moment of weakness and successfully masturbated for the first time. No missing limbs or pools of blood.
*Closes the door and returns to his hovel*
Last edited by Elomin Sha on 31 Mar 2014, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
My pseudonym is Ix
Posts: 3835
Joined: 31 Dec 2012, 09:28
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend
Location: --. .-. . .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 31 Mar 2014, 13:16

I'd guessed, I just reckoned it weren't my place to judge. I tend to be terribly British about such things.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 01 Apr 2014, 01:37

I feel like I enjoyed sex more when I was first having it than I do now, even though I never achieved orgasms back then. I'm confused as to why that could be, or if I'm just having rose-coloured glasses when looking to the past.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lord Hosk » 01 Apr 2014, 04:03

There was a element of "danger" and "we might get caught this is wrong and dirty" that even if you didn't believe it, did likely permeate your psyche.

Also it was new and untried, there is something to be said about conquering the unknown.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
User avatar
Fezzul
Posts: 2550
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 06:45
First Video: Toothy Smile
Location: New York

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Fezzul » 01 Apr 2014, 09:45

I feel the same way about Sudoku, Avistew.
-----------------------------------------
And that's the news. Skeptics remain skeptical.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 01 Apr 2014, 11:00

I feel the same way about Pokemon.
Image
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 01 Apr 2014, 11:38

Elomin, *clap clap clap* I'm so happy that you were able to do that and that you are able to share.

Avistew, I know what you mean. Now that you have orgasms, you keep moving towards that point without enjoying the time and effort spent on getting one. I miss just making out with a guy and doing a little through the clothes rubbing.

King Kool, I've been looking at the comic. I'm not sure I'm going to get obsessed with it like TJ and Amal, but it looks cute.

Wanking to others' wank material: Kind of a problem if you use internet porn, especially the site I go to since they have ratings. But, just the other day I was like, "Hey (friend), check out this totally feminist porn video I found. It's totally awesome." I think I would only have a problem knowing that relatives wank to it.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Lord Hosk
Posts: 6587
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 08:30
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lord Hosk » 01 Apr 2014, 12:26

I find now that Sex is a thing I dont get to enjoy foreplay, which is sad. Like Laurnil said, it was fun to make out and do some heavy petting, but now its like "well we are going to have sex right, lets get on it"
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests