What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
plummeting_sloth
Posts: 3180
Joined: 05 Dec 2011, 09:47
First Video: three PS3s
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby plummeting_sloth » 13 Nov 2013, 11:16

Do you enjoy filling these boards with your endless commentary but just cannot be asked to think of things to actually write? Never fear! With this handy generator based on your provided FB offerings, a veritable cornucopia of offerings are available for your use at just a button-click. So give it a try... or as randomly generated me would say:

"Oh my god that's a few drinks at the greek festival today..."

http://what-would-i-say.com/
He habitually wears an expression as if he had determined to drive his head through a brick wall, and was about to do it (Description of U.S. Grant)
Elomin Sha wrote:I love the smell of napalm'd sloths in the morning.
User avatar
D'Arcy
Posts: 73
Joined: 25 Feb 2005, 16:08
First Video: Something from season 2 or 3
Location: Victoria
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby D'Arcy » 13 Nov 2013, 11:30

I got "can't help but notice that no one word frees us of Mindfouk, and will rule the screen to vertical stripes of meaning has. Wittgenstein, you every distance is gonna be okay."
I like this thing


Apparently, I didn't take Mr. Layton's words the right way
"Let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the poison be better soon, a unicorn"
I write about videogames over at http://www.hbhud.com

Don’t expect great things, already know that it’s great and match it.
User avatar
My pseudonym is Ix
Posts: 3835
Joined: 31 Dec 2012, 09:28
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend
Location: --. .-. . .- - / -... .-. .. - .- .. -.
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 13 Nov 2013, 12:51

Page appears to be down for me, can only use a cached copy.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
User avatar
Myrph
Posts: 2299
Joined: 28 Jan 2010, 04:25
First Video: Frozen Assets
Location: England
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Myrph » 13 Nov 2013, 13:16

Back in England, if I picked them so apparently in Guild Wars 2, you have to find a Quiz game about a rogue AI who takes down a nice set of semicircles!

also

If they decide to eat it, 'cos tbh it to trying to replace my HANDS RIGHT NOW!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

of course, something I'd actually say is

So apparently, one of them for myself, but with humor and rhetorical devices?

these are all too good

Smallville writers are clearly pokemon was insufficiently portable prior to this invention!
Its too good to be EMITTED in QUANTISED form.

keep going long enough and they start to make a twisted form of sense

Nutella encrusted spoon, not quite hilarious game to play a fork and now they're actually bacteria.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
MinniChi
Posts: 868
Joined: 15 Oct 2012, 18:46
First Video: Your Very Own Prom
Location: Toronto Canada
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby MinniChi » 13 Nov 2013, 13:36

"Marcus will eat through the security tapes."

Which is really funny to me because I think my son would try.
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Master Gunner » 13 Nov 2013, 15:32

"My keyboard appears to be fully operational again."
-I think that's actually just something I've said.

"There's a massive skills shortage in my last week in Fredericton."
-Also sounds like something I'd have actually said during my last week at university.

"Back in this house is dead it's time to build a Tholian ship out randomly when I'm officially hate Coke zero."
-No comment.

"I'm always drinking whiskey."
-...100% accurate.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Duckay » 13 Nov 2013, 15:44

Master Gunner wrote:"I'm always drinking whiskey."
-...100% accurate.


That goes well with my "You need more liquor."
User avatar
Deedles
Posts: 4043
Joined: 29 Nov 2010, 13:19
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: A shoebox on Kashyyyk.
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Deedles » 13 Nov 2013, 17:29

"The things that were said I'm not just another of your plays? You're the doctor's should be fucking fired!"
and
"By God and wish you could we just don't get it."
and
"Yeah, those damn dolphins and I ain't got the best goalkeeper ever! YOU JUST ..."
and
E3 just won't be complete pile of shite it is ...
and
"HOORAY FOR a lifetime. This is boss!"
and
"I don't know how to be a reassuring dream, that the words were camoflauged in need of a movie ..."

(will try to stop now...)

"I've fed plenty of ducks in my comp died a week ago ..."

(I promise... maybe)

"Now it all makes sense! D"
Hurp-De-Durp!
User avatar
Fezzul
Posts: 2550
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 06:45
First Video: Toothy Smile
Location: New York

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Fezzul » 13 Nov 2013, 18:25

"[Fezzul] has just got some spam offering me with outrageous compliments to another largely inane status update."

Seems legit

"[Fezzul] is in 1969."

I like this one a lot.

"My guitar picks like Jet lag and bad morning."

This sounds like a Dylan lyric.

"The commercialization of infinite vest..."

I'm very right-on sometimes.

"Had beans for life."

I want this on my gravestone.

"New year, new jacket. So."

Possible resolution for this year.

"Pretentious answers to everyday questions."

I think I actually said this one.

"Jack White Camp"

Everyone knows what camp I'm in.

"Use computers not"

And apparently I'm a luddite Yoda.

"I'm in this."

A defiant, slightly existential life-statement.
Ok, enough.
-----------------------------------------
And that's the news. Skeptics remain skeptical.
User avatar
Fezzul
Posts: 2550
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 06:45
First Video: Toothy Smile
Location: New York

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Fezzul » 13 Nov 2013, 18:28

Ok one more...

Imagine this said with rising inflection and tell me you're not terrified.

"I might say an exercise my creative apprenticeship with the Dalek!!!"
-----------------------------------------
And that's the news. Skeptics remain skeptical.
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Duckay » 13 Nov 2013, 18:30

"Cranky pregnant lady land, apparently."

"The chaplain was the Cadillac of nail guns."


Both of those seem like short story topics.

"Anyone got any advice?"

"It's a serious issue."


...I swear I end half my statuses one of those two ways, so I'm not surprised.
User avatar
phlip
Posts: 1789
Joined: 24 Apr 2010, 17:48
First Video: Eternal Sonata (Unskippable)
Location: Australia

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby phlip » 13 Nov 2013, 19:03

I don't Facebook, but here is a similar tool for Twitter...

Given what sort of stuff it keeps generating for me, I think I might RT "quotes from stupid people" accounts like @FreeRepublicTXT too much...
Yeah, I've had no women can't play Eve, they don't believe rape culture is a hashtag for niggers.

One possibility: Each player picks an entire society of LRR videos were to mess with Celestia and Mitt?

The atmosphere is there it recommends videos similar to you never clicked for digestive health. Share!
While no one overhear you quickly tell me not cow cow.
but how about watch phone?

[he/him/his]
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5982
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby King Kool » 13 Nov 2013, 21:38

I got loads of nonsense until I got this.

my life has gone somewhere.

Obviously, this doesn't know me.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
2stepz
Posts: 2519
Joined: 26 May 2008, 17:14
First Video: .

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby 2stepz » 13 Nov 2013, 23:18

Going to destroy the institution of over 100 menu items I have been tacked together
... sounds like a sleep-deprived me.

Time for geekery projects for your hands of warm cuddliness is awesome.
... to be fair, it IS desertbus season.

I'll be praying for Joplin tornado victims.
... out of date, but something I'm sure I posted numerous times.

I've talked to Dale; he didn't have anything to apply it to...
... not sure who Dale is... but okay!

Well... no more socks? No more spending Christmas Shopping online today while I was stupid!!
... again seasonally appropriate, but all online shopping is while I'm stupid. *shrugs*

The first week of the overall paper, or it's objective was underestimated by 1230. Present group project in this is something like Joe's Crabshack...
... Now this one is kinda funny because I've never been to Joe's Crabshack, so I have no idea how a project presentation could be 'like' it.
User avatar
plummeting_sloth
Posts: 3180
Joined: 05 Dec 2011, 09:47
First Video: three PS3s
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby plummeting_sloth » 14 Nov 2013, 05:56

Daww... it's the reason for the season:

"I passed tophatted carolers singing around campus"

and honestly, I think these would be a great sketch opening dialogue generator. I should send this over to the 48 hour 1-act festival. Or maybe to Tim for 50 word story fodder

"
Bonnie Prince Charles looks at the post office"
He habitually wears an expression as if he had determined to drive his head through a brick wall, and was about to do it (Description of U.S. Grant)
Elomin Sha wrote:I love the smell of napalm'd sloths in the morning.
User avatar
Drecon
Posts: 1234
Joined: 11 Feb 2013, 09:45
First Video: Ransom
Location: John Malkovich

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Drecon » 14 Nov 2013, 09:10

While I find things like this funny I'm not really inclined to share all my personal information with a website that could belong to anyone...

Love the idea of this though.
"if it ain't shiny, rub it on your hiney"
User avatar
Deedles
Posts: 4043
Joined: 29 Nov 2010, 13:19
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: A shoebox on Kashyyyk.
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Deedles » 14 Nov 2013, 14:46

"His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His wrath undoes the answer, because the Sun Shiiine!"
Sounds like someone who's high...

"I have one of shite of a movie quote. xD"

"they still managed to Sasuke! Sasuke He's basically just WOKE UP because we were like bro!"

"Yeah, you really took it in."

"Is there even try?!"

"Why the fuck do I get it."

EDIT:
"Honey, couldn't be anyone but you!"

"Spent most of all the FISH! gibberish!"
Hurp-De-Durp!
User avatar
Kapol
Posts: 6120
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 03:31
First Video: Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Location: The ever-shifting landscape of the mind

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Kapol » 15 Nov 2013, 12:28

"Except, you know, I'm a good weekend." -Kapol 2013.
User avatar
plummeting_sloth
Posts: 3180
Joined: 05 Dec 2011, 09:47
First Video: three PS3s
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby plummeting_sloth » 25 Nov 2013, 09:54

I wonder if a similar generator could be set up for the aggregate comments in one of these threads...
He habitually wears an expression as if he had determined to drive his head through a brick wall, and was about to do it (Description of U.S. Grant)
Elomin Sha wrote:I love the smell of napalm'd sloths in the morning.
User avatar
Merrymaker_Mortalis
Posts: 7224
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 19:19
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist
Location: Wales

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 25 Nov 2013, 10:04

Two windows of Nyancat playing with you.

I think of badlynamed Tauren characters on World of books. Just throwing it

MS Outlook decided to 'dispose' of after numerous subbased MMOs and 'structure' were the correct terms.

I'm going to be patronised by Ariel font that I made sales of Premium membership Upgrade to have four, PS4s.

When I get to the end of the moment has to process two languages simuteiniously. I was being fail

The only consumables I used was a good film.

The only consumables I syniad i fi ysgrifenny rhywbeth yn Gymraeg. Ond, yn ddim Saesneg er gwaethaf eu

I sure to start using my slow broadband online.

is doing something no idea what you explain Justin Bieber's successful music by working out

Please reply with your mind.

An interesting to pop on iPlayer on the word 'stiff'

I'm going to have four, PS4s.

Silence must trawl through this pit, sieving through the various degrees of the Pterosaur!Started deep. Then went derp

I sure miss having it
Oh god. Imagine if I said that

she's 12 months old, but behaves like an internal battery?
sounds like a riddle

Run for your lives.
Last edited by Merrymaker_Mortalis on 25 Nov 2013, 10:11, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MinniChi
Posts: 868
Joined: 15 Oct 2012, 18:46
First Video: Your Very Own Prom
Location: Toronto Canada
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby MinniChi » 25 Nov 2013, 10:09

Stereotypically it's a great conversation with a mouse may have added a simple recipe for Saturday!
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
User avatar
Merrymaker_Mortalis
Posts: 7224
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 19:19
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist
Location: Wales

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 25 Nov 2013, 10:40

Unfortunately I was on sale.

(I'd rather not say what happened)
User avatar
JackSlack
Posts: 4572
Joined: 15 Oct 2010, 19:46
First Video: ENN, but I forget which.
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby JackSlack » 25 Nov 2013, 12:56

phlip wrote:I don't Facebook, but here is a similar tool for Twitter...


Nice.

You have been saying for modern day horror/thriller soundsets. A MILLION. A MILLION. A badass mom takes.

Oh god, this one's even better.

So many thanks. :-D I think journal prestige is REALLY a substantial level of Steel. Seconded! Just my!
User avatar
plummeting_sloth
Posts: 3180
Joined: 05 Dec 2011, 09:47
First Video: three PS3s
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby plummeting_sloth » 25 Nov 2013, 13:20

Sometimes I think these are more poetry creators than anything else
He habitually wears an expression as if he had determined to drive his head through a brick wall, and was about to do it (Description of U.S. Grant)
Elomin Sha wrote:I love the smell of napalm'd sloths in the morning.
User avatar
TheRocket
Posts: 8428
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:17
First Video: Those Games That We Played
Location: Lake Titicaca
Contact:

Re: What would I say... because thinking of comments is hard

Postby TheRocket » 29 Nov 2013, 17:12

Ohhh man.

"Fighting off my belly hurt even FURTHER inside of the year, haha."

... :( #celiacproblems
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests