Forum Member Facts

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 01 Aug 2014, 05:54

The Zombie Sloth will be avenged sevenfold.
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 01 Aug 2014, 06:31

I fear for my own life.
Viscomica is coming to claim the end of my existence.
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
Phailhammer
Posts: 3235
Joined: 14 Nov 2010, 05:15
First Video: Fun With Microwaves (I think)
Location: Hazelbrook, NSW, Australia

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Phailhammer » 01 Aug 2014, 07:04

Smeghead was the postman who collected the parcel.
Preacher wrote:Do you have one of those for every occasion, Phailhammer?
Geoff_B wrote:And lo, the plot to end the world was undone by a bandwidth exceeded notice.
FictionPress stories:
The Vitaris Insurrection, The Outbreak (The latter not written by me, but I am in it.)
User avatar
Prospero101
Posts: 2372
Joined: 26 Jan 2013, 08:19
First Video: Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune
Location: The suburb of a city that doesn't exist

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Prospero101 » 01 Aug 2014, 07:24

Phailhammer is the Milkman. His milk is delicious.
It's all over but the crying. And the taxes.

"Perfectionism might look good in his shiny shoes, but he's kind of an asshole and no one invites him to their pool parties."
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 01 Aug 2014, 16:55

I'm a radioactive Wild Boar invading Italy.
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 01 Aug 2014, 19:54

Prospero101 wrote:Phailhammer is the Milkman. His milk is delicious.


All of the homo ;)
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 03 Aug 2014, 11:21

Viscomica has the ability to turn any sentence into a double-entendre.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 03 Aug 2014, 18:46

Robo4900 occasionally uses French to sound fancy.
User avatar
DelphiSantano
Posts: 73
Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 05:25
First Video: Unskippable - Dead Rising
Location: UK

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby DelphiSantano » 03 Aug 2014, 23:37

Viscomica doesn't need French to sound fancy
"Do hydras lay eggs or bear live young?"

DCI Judge Level 2
User avatar
Smeghead
Bear Hunter S
Posts: 2409
Joined: 15 Apr 2008, 23:46
First Video: The Writers Room
Location: *sigh* Haparanda, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Smeghead » 04 Aug 2014, 03:44

DelphiSantano sees you when you are sleeping, from inside your dreams
User avatar
Prospero101
Posts: 2372
Joined: 26 Jan 2013, 08:19
First Video: Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune
Location: The suburb of a city that doesn't exist

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Prospero101 » 04 Aug 2014, 07:27

Smeghead forgot to burn the microfilm.
It's all over but the crying. And the taxes.

"Perfectionism might look good in his shiny shoes, but he's kind of an asshole and no one invites him to their pool parties."
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 04 Aug 2014, 09:42

All of Prospero's memories are recorded for the benefit of others; unfortunately, it's all on Betamax.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
Prospero101
Posts: 2372
Joined: 26 Jan 2013, 08:19
First Video: Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune
Location: The suburb of a city that doesn't exist

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Prospero101 » 04 Aug 2014, 09:53

Robo4900 shot the sheriff. He even remembered to shoot the deputy. Unfortunately that particular county had something like six other deputies so it didn't amount to much.
It's all over but the crying. And the taxes.

"Perfectionism might look good in his shiny shoes, but he's kind of an asshole and no one invites him to their pool parties."
User avatar
Ricardo Anderson
Posts: 282
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 07:54
First Video: Hero's Path - The Calling
Location: Portugal

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Ricardo Anderson » 04 Aug 2014, 17:33

Prospero has a signature Finishing move for his worst enemies called "the FlupinDogger" .
No one has ever lived after seeing it.
Stand Sure
Anderson Clan
User avatar
Smeghead
Bear Hunter S
Posts: 2409
Joined: 15 Apr 2008, 23:46
First Video: The Writers Room
Location: *sigh* Haparanda, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Smeghead » 04 Aug 2014, 23:23

Ricardo Anderson knows




run
User avatar
Hepheastus
Posts: 1288
Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 13:10
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet
Location: Looking up every other word you say (UK)

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Hepheastus » 20 Aug 2014, 11:27

No one runs faster than Smeghead
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7342
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby AdmiralMemo » 20 Aug 2014, 11:30

No one flies faster than Hepheastus.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 20 Aug 2014, 11:32

Admiral Memo could have warned the Titanic about the Iceberg.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby viscomica » 20 Aug 2014, 11:51

But he didn't. Obviously
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7342
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby AdmiralMemo » 20 Aug 2014, 12:03

viscomica could've warned the general public about the Titanic movie. But she didn't.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 20 Aug 2014, 12:14

Admiral Memo is a Titanic apologist.
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7342
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby AdmiralMemo » 20 Aug 2014, 12:24

ElFuzzy is a Hindenburg apologist.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
ElFuzzy
Posts: 2124
Joined: 09 Mar 2013, 07:12
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Location: The Fields of Justice

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby ElFuzzy » 20 Aug 2014, 12:27

Admiral Memo is a Hindenburg nihilist.
User avatar
Robo4900
Posts: 1180
Joined: 28 Jun 2013, 22:30
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Another time and place

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Robo4900 » 20 Aug 2014, 14:33

ElFuzzy can summon a chainsaw at any time, any place. Whether or not the chainsaw will answer the summon is a different matter entirely...
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
User avatar
Prospero101
Posts: 2372
Joined: 26 Jan 2013, 08:19
First Video: Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune
Location: The suburb of a city that doesn't exist

Re: Forum Member Facts

Postby Prospero101 » 20 Aug 2014, 14:39

Robo4900 wants to do real bad things with you.
It's all over but the crying. And the taxes.

"Perfectionism might look good in his shiny shoes, but he's kind of an asshole and no one invites him to their pool parties."

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests