A dream so strange I had to share it.

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

A dream so strange I had to share it.

Postby Lord Hosk » 03 Jan 2016, 19:06

So LRR were in detroit for a convention, and after the first day Ian realized that he has forgotten his wallet at their friends house in Windsor where they were staying for a week. So I say "its just across the bridge I will just drive you no biggy, that way you dont have to get a cab from the Ferry terminal" (there is no ferry between detroit and windsor)

so we drive over no problem, but then Ian decides that to avoid problems with customs he should stay in Canada for one night. I want to avoid problems with Customs myself so I go right back, get to the boarder but the bridge is closed so I have to take the ferry.

I show up to the ferry terminal and explain that the bridge just got shut down so they should expect to get slammed with business, they thank me and upgrade me to the "premium cabin" even though for the 2 minutes I was just going to sit in my car. They explain that they have a celebrity on board so I should probably stop by the cabin after boarding.

While we were waiting for the boat there was a celebration at the bar for the Victoria Victors who in their first year in the NHL had beaten the LA Kings for the Stanley Cup. The cup was there, as was the mascot which was some type of orange space ship with fire for a head, so I thought I would go take a picture to send to James and Wil Wheaton on twitter for a laugh. So I take the picture and tweet it to them, then go get on the boat, Muttering to himself about all these stupid twitter messages is none other than Wil Wheaton sitting in the seat next to me, across the isle from Mikey Neumann. Wil gets up to use the rest room and his phone falls out of his pocket. I pick it up and Mikey says "Didnt you start a charity? I think its only right that you take some selfies for Mikey" So everyone in the cabin takes a selfie on Wil's phone holding a sign that says "Kings cant power play!" He gets back picks up his phone and is like "what the hell are all these twitter... WHAT THIS IS THIS CABIN! WHO HACKED MY PHONE!" and before Mikey and I can explain it, we get to the other side and doc, while Wil is flipping out. So he gets arrested by the boarder guards.

Mikey is like "oh crap... he is kinda my ride" So I agree to wait with Mikey, which was good because Wil Weatons car was damaged in the transit, which is BTW like 300 meters, and cant be driven. So I give them both a ride to their hotel and the convention. The next day Wil is explaining this at he and Mikey's panel and he calls me out, and has me "arrested" by the convention security staff who are going to hand me over to the state police. But it was all an elaborate ruse to get me out to the sound booth where they were recording voices for a episode of robot chicken which I guess I had mentioned to Wil as a show I enjoyed his voice work on?

After which I exit the booth and LRR asks me to hold the boom so they can film a scene with Wil, Mikey and Seth Green.

And then I woke up.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: A dream so strange I had to share it.

Postby Lord Hosk » 03 Jan 2016, 19:14

Ahh and I Forgot, the Friend that Ian and LRR were staying with were the Canadian King of Cam Girls, and the house was some sort of Canadian Playboy mansion.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
Jamfalcon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Postby Jamfalcon » 03 Jan 2016, 20:14

That was magical.
"Jamfalcon's a super weird name" - Graham

I wrote a book!
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Postby AdmiralMemo » 03 Jan 2016, 21:04

I have one all-important question to ask about this: Which "version" of Ian was in your dream? Hair and beard? Shaved head and shaved? Or shaved head and goatee? :-D
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Return to “General Discussion”