Loading Time - Bees!

Talk about our latest behind the scenes videos.
Graham
Super Moderator

Loading Time - Bees!

Postby Graham » 03 May 2012, 10:42

Check out all the bee-madness!
JayBlanc
First Video: That thing with the thing and that stuff

Re: Loading Time - Bees!

Postby JayBlanc » 03 May 2012, 11:03

The innovation of automated industrial bee-crafting will be a boon to mankind.
Kapol
First Video: Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Postby Kapol » 03 May 2012, 11:59

So is the helmet why there was a giant hole in the balaclava? It seemed to be in good condition at the start at least.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 03 May 2012, 12:35

Kapol wrote:So is the helmet why there was a giant hole in the balaclava? It seemed to be in good condition at the start at least.
Yeah, it disintegrated over the course of the shoot.
Tally
First Video: 1337 rap

Postby Tally » 03 May 2012, 12:45

Yeah, the sharp rivets in those helmets are terrifying. The balaclava kept Cam's head from being the thing with a giant hole torn in its front. By the end of the shoot, we'd lined the entire inside of the helmet with duct tape as well, to minimize the problem as much as possible.
Jamfalcon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Postby Jamfalcon » 03 May 2012, 13:30

You guys are really on a roll this week; I've thought every single video was hilarious (with the possible exception of Unskippable, which I would say was average). I'm looking forward to seeing if you can continue this trend :D
"Jamfalcon's a super weird name" - Graham

I wrote a book!
Dominic Appleguard

Postby Dominic Appleguard » 03 May 2012, 13:31

Are those rivets the reason why Matt had to stop wubstepping to put it on during Desert Bus? Or was that the other helmet?
Kapol
First Video: Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Postby Kapol » 03 May 2012, 15:22

Tally wrote:Yeah, the sharp rivets in those helmets are terrifying. The balaclava kept Cam's head from being the thing with a giant hole torn in its front. By the end of the shoot, we'd lined the entire inside of the helmet with duct tape as well, to minimize the problem as much as possible.

Well, as Mythbusters taught us, duct tape CAN do just about anything. But yea... judging by the giant chunk gone above the left eye, it's a good thing that Cam was wearing that. The balaclava wasn't only hilarious, it kept Cam from getting hurt by sacrificing itself.
The Tortured Soul

Postby The Tortured Soul » 03 May 2012, 18:10

I totally want some of those bees now! But I never have enough money to win DB auctions *sadface*

But I would be willing to donate a small amount to Child's Play just so I could own a bee or a few... Hell I'd probably even pay you, but giving to charity seems like a better thing to do!
posting... in england.

Reality is subjective and insanity is just a point of view

• Step 10 ???
  • Step 11 Profit
  • Step 12 Podcast
  • Step 13 Huff a Dong!
Tally
First Video: 1337 rap

Postby Tally » 03 May 2012, 20:56

The Tortured Soul wrote:I totally want some of those bees now! But I never have enough money to win DB auctions *sadface*

But I would be willing to donate a small amount to Child's Play just so I could own a bee or a few... Hell I'd probably even pay you, but giving to charity seems like a better thing to do!

I am working on making sure we'll have a lot of giveaways next year... just sayin'. :) Believe me, none of us could afford to win most of those auctions either. It's madness (sometimes doubly or triply so)!
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Postby Lord Hosk » 04 May 2012, 05:01

Tally wrote:
The Tortured Soul wrote:I totally want some of those bees now! But I never have enough money to win DB auctions *sadface*

I am working on making sure we'll have a lot of giveaways next year... just sayin'. :) Believe me, none of us could afford to win most of those auctions either. It's madness (sometimes doubly or triply so)!

I believe the madness was octuppled.

With the automation of bee making everyone who registers a bidder account could get 5 bees and it would only cost about 2 cents. But then you get shipping costs... never mind
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 04 May 2012, 05:09

You could have it as a donation reward though. Everyone who cumulatively donates more than (for example) $50 gets an envelope full of bees!
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
iamafish
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Postby iamafish » 04 May 2012, 09:04

make 1 million bees and promise one bee for every $1 donated if AND ONLY IF donations reach 1 million dollars. if they don't keep the bees and run the same challenge next year.

devious.
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
aerobeing
First Video: CheckPoint, AFAIR, could be TLaP

Postby aerobeing » 05 May 2012, 00:10

Can you find one thing wrong with the video download URL?
http://blip.tv/file/get/http://blip.tv/ ... ees740.m4v

Return to “Loading Time”